feelings?!

"Who do you like the most?"

*Ichinose blushes on the question...*

Ichinose : well... He... Always helped me at my lowest times... And that's why I... Love him... Although you are in a relationship I just wanted to express my feelings that I cannot control... Thank you for everything Ayanokoji Kiyotaka...

"Everything Honami Ichinose said is true... You may leave the stage..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*The crowd was completely silent for a few moments... And then they all erupted*

"Naaaannniiiiii?!"

*Ichinose quickly got off stage with a blush and back to her chair as she covers her blushing face*

Ayanokoji : well... That was unexpected...

Ichinose : y-yeah... Sorry about that...

.

.

.

.

.

*At the other side of the audience there was Arisu's team as her expression was distasteful and glaring where Ayanokoji and Ichinose is*

Ayanokoji POV:*why am I getting chills all of a sudden?*

.

.

.

.

.
"The next participant will be Hiyori Shiina, please go up to the stage now"

*As hiyori went to the stage and got strapped into the lie director*

.

.

.

"Have you ever manipulated someone?"

hiyori : no sir

.

.

.

"Have you ever made someone do something they didn't want?"

hiyori : no I haven't

.

.

.

"Have you ever manipulated someone to their downfall?"

hiyori : I would never do such a thing

.

.

.

"Have you ruined a relationship before?"

hiyori : never

.

.

.

"Have you ever committed a crime?"

hiyori : no

.

.

.

"Who do you hate the most?"

hiyori : no one of course

.

.

.

"Who do you like the most?"

hiyori :... Um... Just to be clear it's because we share the same hobbies... It would be Ayanokoji Kiyotaka...

*Almost all of class-C* POV:*nooo not our angel hiyori!!*

.

.

.

"Everything Hiyori Shiina said is true... You may leave the stage"

*hiyori quickly got off the stage back to her seat*

*At the other side of the audience there was Arisu's team as her expression got more distasteful and her glaring is more focused on Ayanokoji*

Ayanokoji POV:*why are the chills getting colder...?*

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me : Also if anyone is wondering about kushida, she answered the first 5 questions with a "no" while the 6th she answered "I don't hate anyone" while on the 7th she said "I like everyone equally" she lied on every single one of them so class-D was deducted with 35 points almost all of class-D was confused and thought the lie direction machine is broken while the operator got angry and shouted

"This is a government funded new generation lie detector machine how could this be broken huh?! What the participant said was all a lie so stay on your seat!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-uploaded on April 16 2024

Chapter 46