pool party

*9:00 am finally arrived*

*ayanokoji arrived at the pool party with some appropriate swimming clothes*

Ayanokoji POV :*they're pretty well organized... "Sigh" So a pool party can actually put the classes in peace...*

*as arisu also arrived with her appropriate swimming clothes*

Arisu : so aren't you going to swim?

*ayanokoji replied sarcastically*

Ayanokoji : aren't you going to enjoy the sun?

*just kidding this didn't happened I just wanted to add this*

Ayanokoji : are you going to join us?

Arisu : I might just sit on the side of the pool

Ayanokoji : hm ok that's alright

*as arisu sat on the side ayanokoji joined her*

Arisu : what? You can just swim without me

Ayanokoji : nah... I'm fine with you...

*arisu blushes*

Arisu : your a master of making girls blush aren't you

Ayanokoji : no it's just for you

Arisu : you better be telling the truth ok... It's only me. Just me ok

Ayanokoji : don't worry... It's only you

*Shiro came out of nowhere*

Shiro : ohhhhh what's this?

Ayanokoji : shut uppp

Shiro : ok jokes and romance aside... Let's talk about the island exam...

Ayanokoji : ok but... Why do I need to talk about my plans with you... Your not even part of it..

Shiro : actually... I will be part of the monitoring agents

Ayanokoji : they said that teachers will be the one monitoring us no?

Shiro : yeah later they'll announce that the monitoring team will change... And the whole ...the failed subjects of the fourth generation will be tested for their comunnication abilities and how they can assist and control the situations... The top 2-6 will be the monitors of each class... I'm second to you so I'll be monitoring class S while the third best of the fourth generation will monitor class A top four to class B and so on and so on...

Ayanokoji :....... Will yuki be there? She's the top 6th... She'll be the one monitoring class D right?

Shito : yep... She'll monitor class D...

Me :*i don't know if Yuki was actually one of the last contestants of the fourth generation of the white room. this is only a guess but if anyone know it please comment under this sentence*

Ayanokoji : where is she right now?

Shiro : I'm pretty sure she's on the island right now with the other monitoring team and preparing the island itself...

Ayanokoji : huh... Well this will be interesting

Arisu :... I'm curious who's Yuki?

Ayanokoji :... She's a friend of mine... A failed subject of the white room... I heard last year she finally recovered from the mental damage of white room