ayanokoji's attack

*five hours before ayanokoji and Shiro went to class C*

Shiro : hey where the hell did you get those jams and bags?

Ayanokoji :... Well I went to speak with the organizers and I argued

Shiro : about what?

Ayanokoji : well this is a survival exam so if this were to happen like a plane crashes to the island I could get these items from the the plane crash...so they all allowed me to bring these items because of my argument on this exam that test our survival skills in possible outcomes like a plane crash that made us stranded on this island

Shiro : so in short they allowed this because it's the sole reason of this island exam?

Ayanokoji : yep... Use your surroundings and what's left to be used...
.
.
.
*back to the present time*
.
.
.
*as Ryuen and Albert arrived back at their camp with their faces filled with shock and their classmates went to them in concern*

"Hey Ryuen you good?"

"Hey! Get some water I need two water bottles for Ryuen and Albert"

"You guys need some help or something?"
.
.
.
*as the four students that also saw "Bigfoot" Went near Ryuen and Albert*
.
.
.
*some broke down and some just looked at the forest with fear*

"See I told you I saw that monster you should've believe me!"

"S-so it's real?... I-i wasn't hallucinating after all huh"

"I... I don't want to stay in this island anymore!"

"H-he's right... Let's get out of here or else we'll die!"

*before the others could even process what their hearing from the four students*

"Aaahhhhhh! It's here!"

*Ryuen looked at the forest as he sees... Shiro covered in blood at he was getting dragged by the black figured that they can't see well because of the darkness of the night*

*as the Bigfoot growled at them as it jumped to the class C students with blooded claws*

.
.
.