secrets...

*at the day of the "reputation exam" just a few weeks before the "ultimate individual exam"*

*As a huge stage was prepared and in front of the stage was all the first year students sitting and waiting to be called and on the stage is the government funded new generation lie director with a chair and straps built in the chair with a huge screen on top of the stage with the points of each class as it will show whether the participants were lying or telling the truth*

.

.

.

*The questions are mostly*

"Have you ever manipulated someone?"

"Have you ever made someone do something they didn't want?"

"Have you ever manipulated someone to their downfall?"

"Have you ruined a relationship before?"

"Have you ever committed a crime?"

"Who do you hate the most?"

"Who do you like the most?"

.

.

.

Ayanokoji POV:*this... It is really surprising... Why would the school make their first year students personal lives go public to other students... Do they not see the problem of revealing their "personal lives" it will cause chaos among students?... Who even is behind this event...?*

*As Ayanokoji was wondering who was behind this exam he saw the face of a man who he will never forget...*

.

.

.

Ayanokoji POV:*Father...?*

*What was he doing here? Was he the one who made this exam? And what was the purpose of this exam for Ayanokoji?*

Ayanokoji POV:* he is definitely the one who organized this exam... Who else would have gotten in touch with a government funded lie director? Obviously it would be a politician... And my father is one of the most powerful politicians in the Japanese government... I should've seen this coming...*

*What was he doing here? And what does he want his son to do?*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*As the exam started and most of the answers the students gave were true for their class benefits*

*On the first five questions were mostly "no" since normal students aren't manipulative people as almost all of them get embarrassed or flustered when they are questioned who they liked the most*

.

.

.

*As horikita then commented rather jokingly to hirata*