class results

*the next day/10:30 am*

Announcer : ok I think all of the students here already know why they're here

Announcer : ok I think all of the students here already know why they're here... Each class from class-S to class-D will be evaluated for their performance in the island survival examination... Just as I said from day 1 we have 4 judges and the maximum points they can give to each class is 100 points so the total points one class can have is 400 points...

20℅ = cooperation
30℅ = terrain / place of camp
20℅ = camp
30℅ = sabotages

Announcer : now it's pretty simple. Cooperation is 20 percent of your scores. Terrain is 30 percent of your scores that is the reason of your scout resumes. Your camp itself is 20 percent of your scores so if you have a camp where your classmates slacked off to build it'll be pretty bad for your class result. Finally at 30 percent is sabotaging without getting caught... And spying also count in its scores...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Announcer : coming in last place class-C with 252 points

Ryuen POV :*tsk!*

Announcer : now coming in third place...
.
.
.
Almost everyonePOV :*what!? Third place but there's five classes?! How? this should be fourth place? *

Ayanokoji and Arisu POV :*just as I expected... *
.
.
.
Announcer : class-B and class-D with 296 points... Because of them teaming up they had the same class points because of the same terrain in the same camp base... And the camp points are half because of them making a one for two camp...

Horikita : what? Are you serious...

Chabashira : the difference between the joined group of (class-D and class-B) to (class-S and class-A) is that you guys just kept helping each other in one place while Ayanokoji helped class A only from time to time so their classes weren't going to be the same...

Chei : yeah it's a shame... But you guys still did amazing and the class points that the school is going to reward you guys are still big... So don't feel down everyone did amazing ok

Ichinose : Thanks sensei...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Announcer : for second place is class-A with 335 points...

Katsuragi POV :*thats good enough for us...*
.
.
.
Announcer : and for first place is class-S with 392 points...!

Almost everyone POV : *that's almost perfect?!*

Ayanokoji POV :*that 8 points I'm missing is probably because of my terrain... It's not my fault that they placed me in the middle of the island I couldn't do much at all... The sea shore was the best option because of the bigger chances of food and supplies gathering...*
.
.
.
Announcer : now for the benefits of this exam isn't about the place you got it's about your scores... If your class gets a score higher than 250 you'll get an addition 150 class points... If your class gets a score higher than 280 your class will get an additional 180 points... If your class gets a score higher than 320 your class will get an additional 220... If your class gets a score higher than 380 your class will get an additional 280... That's all... Everyone can take a rest now... This island exam is over...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-uploaded on December 23 2023

Me : as the chapter title said this chapter is focused on class points/results...

Also I'm uploading quite frequently so if you guys complain about this chapter being too short just remember I uploaded 3 chapters this week and the total words are 2300+

And this novel is over two months old and it already has 30+ chapters... I'll upload the next chapter on Monday

Thank you for reading this far see you guys next time ❤❤❤

Chapter 32