Chapter 7

I went to the back to get my phone before heading home with Felix, when I checked my phone I saw I had a message from Chris so I opened it.

It was a photo of Chris beaten and tied up with his mouth covered with duck tape. I fell to the floor dropping my phone screaming.

Felix, Yuna and Jae ran in to see what was wrong. Just then Felix noticed my phone and picked it up before anyone else could see it.

Felix gave Jae a look and he understood instantly! I didn't know what the look was about until later... Jae and Felix said bye to Yuna and reassured her I was going to be okay and they were taking me home.

When we got back to the house Felix shouted for everyone to go to the meeting room and took me and Jae with him.

"They have Chan" said Felix "chan? No! They have Chris!" I argued "Chan is also is name, but everyone in the mafia knows him as that, so he tells new people his name is Chris which is his English name".

"Mafia?!" I said shocked, "yes, I'm really sorry y/n but we don't have time to explain this all just now" he replied. I understood and let him continue.

"Han take y/n's phone and track the location of where the photo was taken, Seungmin and Leeknow you go gather all of the gear, changbin go get the van ready,

once we find the location we will work out how we're going to get in and rescue Chan safely. Let's go!"
He commanded.

"Oh- Jae stay here with y/n and don't let her out. It could be dangerous since they now know who she is!" Jae nodded showing he understood Felix's instructions.

"You're not serious about keeping me here right?" I said while turning to Jae, "I have to y/n it's too dangerous!" He said apologetically.

"If you go you could mess up their whole plan and risk all of their lives" he warned, I thought about it, I didn't want to get them all hurt.

"Fine! Then atleast tell me what the hell all of this is!" I demanded,"Stray Kids is a mafia gang, the best one in
Asia, they are known by every other mafia gangs in the

continent, only the crazy gangs dare to mess with them, they are careful, smooth, smart and always carry out their heists like it's child's play! Chris will be fine, I promise."

I sat there quiet as I took in all the information I was given...

"How do you know all of this?" I asked suspiciously "because I used to be in this gang before my dad died" he said looking a little sad.

"Remember I've been friends with Chris for a long time! I'm just as worried as you are" I didn't think of that, I forgot they were even friends.

"Do you know how to keep a track on them to see if they are okay?" I asked, he smiled at me and turned his head to the side revealing an ear peace, "right here!" He said.

CHANS POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting in my bed at the hospital when a nurse came in with some medicine. She injected the syringe into my IV drip.

After that I fell asleep and woke up tied to a chair in a dark basement. "Where the hell am I" I mumbled as my eyes began to adjust.

"Welcome Bang Chan" a voice said from a distance, I looked up to see the guy who landed me in hospital,
"You've got some nerve Hongjoong" i chuckled.

He walked over to me and whispered in my ear while pulling back my hair "You still have something I want, remember?", "no, I don't. Remind me" I said mocking him.

"You have my money! We were there first so it's ours and we want it!" He shouted at me before kicking me across the face. "Your fucking crazy Kim Hong Joong!"

I shouted at him. He kept asking me where "his" money was hidden getting angrier by the second. He put his hand to his mouth like he was thinking about something before punching the shit out of me.

Just then he pulled out my phone "let's send a little photo to your girlfriend shall we?" I quickly lifted up my head about to say something but he instructed
One of his men to duck tape my mouth.

Shit, Shit, SHIT!!! That fucking crazy bastard! She dosent know, she's going to go to the police and get us both caught!

After he took the photo he ripped the duck tape off my face "you're a fucking idiot! You've just got us both a 1 way ticket to jail!" I shouted.

Suddenly his face went from full of joy to fear, "what do you mean? She's your girlfriend she wouldn't turn you in?, right?!" He said getting more and more anxious by the second.

"She doesn't know what I do!" I yelled. He started talking with two of his men, San and Mingi, then came back to me.

"We are going to wait and see if the police turn up if they do we will just leave you here." He said thinking he was so smart. They left to go upstairs just incase the police did come.

I was alone, in pain, wondering if I was ever going to see y/n again. A while later I heard police sirens followed by a helicopter. "Fuck" I mumbled to myself.

Just then I heard the basement door be kicked open and they came downstairs. "I would put my hands in the air but I'm kinda all tied up at the moment" I said chuckling then coughing in pain.

Just then the police untied me and put me in handcuffs, then they escorted me to the helicopter I had heard earlier.

Whilst in the air they all took off their helmets, "what the hell guys, you scared the shit out of me!" I said sighing with relief "sorry old man" Seungmin replied while laughing.

"You're lucky we had y/n's phone to track you down" said Han, I looked up at him in shock "you have her phone? So she didn't see it?!" I asked desperately.

"No unfortunately she did, I was at the shop picking her up after her shift when she saw it. She screamed and cried all the way back to the house, poor thing. Jae is with her though so she's safe" Felix informed me

What am I going to say to her? What is she going to say to me? Am I going to lose her? All these questions are running through my head, giving me a headache!