Chapter 1

I had just finished my studies at collage and decided to move to Seoul, Korea. It was lonely at first, I had no friends and was still learning the language. Luckily I knew most of it like all the basics but I wasn't fluent.

I had a lot of trouble sleeping at night due to my insomnia so to tire myself out I'd go for a walk. During my first couple of nights I just wandered. Until, one night I came across this beautiful spot overlooking the city.

I knew straight away that was going to be my spot for when I couldn't sleep or for when I was stressed. It was so calming and the air up there always smelled so fresh.

I spent most of my first days in Seoul looking for a job, when I one day i got a call back from a coffee shop not far from my house called 'Kim's Coffee'.

The owner of the shop was a young man by the name of Kim Jae-yun. I took the job without a second thought and it was one of the best decisions of my life!

Jae-yun was so kind to me, he helped me with my Korean and he was very funny, we quickly became good friends. There's was only 1 other worker at the coffee shop, her name was Lee Yuna, she was also very kind and extremely beautiful.

While working with Yuna and Jae-yun I could tell they had feelings for eachother. Suddenly I got a mischievous thought... I was gonna set them two up!

I was working with Yuna today so I asked her if she would like me meet me for dinner tonight, for a girls night. She agreed excitedly and we arranged to meet at a fancy restaurant at 6. It was a Sunday so I knew the shop would be closed tonight.

I called Jae-yun on my break, as it was his day off and asked him if he would like to meet me for dinner as-well because I have been "dying" to go to this restaurant. He also agreed.

I booked the reservation under my name and told them both to dress nicely. But I only booked the table for two because I wasn't joining them, I set them up on a date !

When it came to the time my reservation was booked I turned my phone off and went for a walk to my usual spot, proud of what I had done.

When I got home I turned my phone back on and just as I did Jae-yun called me. "I know what you did, you are truly evil" he said jokingly, "it went well I'm guessing" I replied chuckling, "very well! We have arranged a second date. Also. You didn't have to pay in advance, but, thank you!"

I told him it was no problem and we said our goodbyes. The next day was my day off but I went to the shop for supper. "Y/n!" Yuna greeted me excitedly.

She was always happy and excited.

"Hey Yuna! How was your date?" I asked with a cheeky grin on my face, "amazing! I can't thank you enough!" She said jumping around almost dropping the fresh pot of coffee in her hand "you can thank me with a coffee" I said with a smile.

After finishing my coffee I headed home as it was now dark out and it was almost time for Jae-yun to come in for the night shift. I probably shouldn't have had that cup of coffee this late, I'm never getting to sleep!

I went home and lay in bed, tossing and turning for hours until I looked at my phone to see it was 2am. I gave up trying and gathered my necessities to head out for a walk. I was alone and it was peaceful.

Suddenly someone appeared beside me. He was ridiculously handsome, he had a jawline that could cut through steel, snow like skin, and big beautiful cherry lips, which went perfectly with his gorgeous brown eyes.

Who the hell is this guy? Did he just walk out of a k-drama or something? Like where the hell did he come from?!

I got too lost in thought that I forgot I was staring at him until he turned to me, and we locked eyes. "Can I help you?" He asked, "no, um, sorry! I wasn't staring! I was just admiring the lights on that side, and you happened to be standing there!" I said trying to cover myself.

"Well the are beautiful" his voice was like an angels! it was deep yet soft, and he had this beautiful Australian accent. But. I still didn't know who he was?

I left to go grab myself another coffee at Kim's as the air had gotten colder and I needed to warm up. I greeted Jae-yun and he brought me over a coffee already knowing what I wanted.

He was good that way, he always payed attention and remembered the little things. After taking my seat near the window the bell rings to the shop, when I looked over out of curiosity I was stunned.