“Oh, no! It’s just that because All Might is a teacher at our school, it’s hard to speak much about him, so I got too excited and couldn’t help myself…” Mizuki explained nervously as Nighteye walked to her.

Pushing up his glasses, Nighteye added, “The crux of that incident was the family life of that middle schooler.”

“That’s right! Whether you know it or not makes a big difference in the weight of the worlds!” Mizuki said while Togata helped unhook Bubble Girl from the machine.

“Mirio… what’s with this kid…?” Bubble Girl uttered.

“She’s one of my underclassmen, right?” Togata answered, glancing at Nighteye and Mizuki, thinking, ‘Even though you couldn’t make Sir laugh, this is a pretty good first impression, too, Yagi!’

But then he looked over to Izuku who was observing them.

'But that Itadori fellow...I wonder how strong he is?' He thought while flinching when he saw boy glancing st him for a just split second.

“So you want to do a work study here in order to become stronger?”

Nighteye summed up what Mizuki told him.
“Yes, sir! Please allow it!” Mizuki nodded.

He then turn his attention towardsthe boy, "And what about you? Why is it that you decided to join someone who is not apart of your school? further more, Mr. Itadori, you're quite something for someone not having much training with your power"

Izuku sighed, "It's because I want to understand more on what I'm capable of along with having more experience if I wish to even accept any hero school who'll accept someon like me" he said towards the Pro hero with his cover story.

Sir Nighteye glance at him and then look over towards Mizuki,“Do you have a contract from the school-” Nighteye told Mizuki.

“Of course I brought it with me!” Mizuki interrupted, reaching into her bag to get it.

“You will not interrupt me when I am speaking.” Nighteye strictly said.

“No, sir!” Mizuki replied as she got the paper out.

Looking over the paper, Nighteye concluded, “Once my stamp is on that paper, the work study contract will become official.”

“Yes, sir!” Mizuki bowed.

“A hero work study is not like the weeklong internships of normal workplaces that you can participate in casually. You must work here for at least a month, and of course you will be paid. As a first year who still has a lot of classes, you will also rack up a lot of absences, and you will not be able to continue on this path on the same level as your classmates.” Nighteye explained.

“I understand that! But, if I match my pace with everyone else, then I can’t be the top!” Mizuki told Nighteye.

The two stared at each other until Nighteye raised his seal up before bringing it back down, stamping the table.

This got Izuku to narrow his eyes, "Hey what gives!" He yelled out.

With Mizuki calming him down, "Sir, you missed...." Mizuki said but then she saw Nighteye continued stamping the table, saying, “Because I don’t feel like stamping it.”