Chapter V: New Order, New Orders

Fox here~! This is a pretty important one. I'm thinking of making every 5 chapters have an important event happening that changes the story more than other pieces~! The previous stories were just filler ones while I figured out what the heck I was doing, so enjoy~!

The princess of the planet Prime is getting married. That means the old queen is retiring. Who knows what this event could bring? This only happens once every 50 years, and every time it brings drastic changes. Who knows what the change will be this time? Perhaps there might be an era of war? Or an era of famine? Nobody knows what's going to happen every time a new royal takes the throne. These are the questions going through the civilians' minds when they watch Princess Ai Prime and her unknown spouse's wedding.

It's tradition for the royal's spouse to be hidden from the public for the spouse's protection. All the public knows is that the spouse isn't a royal. This is practically unheard of, being an extremely uncommon and controversial scenario.

As people watch the wedding, they're struck by shock to see that the spouse is actually another woman! A female-on-female marriage?! That's never happened before in all of Prime's history! In addition to that shock, there's MORE! The spouse is also the head and founder of Nexus, Nori Nexus!

As the public screams in shock and a mixture of delight and disapproval, the two women ignore them as they continue with the happiest day of their lives. Some people try attacking them with weapons. They don't get far, though, as their guards are the very best of the Elites. The two girls just continue with their marriage and go through with it. After that, they go on with the rest of their traditions and get to their work; skipping the honeymoon entirely. Regardless of everyone's opinions on this, though, every single person in every single galaxy knows one thing: Life will never be the same as it used to be. Everything's going to change. Whether that's a good thing or not, though... That's the real question...

-Fox