16 - Fritz Diner

Authors Note:
Here's the next part!

I run into Matt's room and collect all of my belongings. I start to get flashbacks from when my mom kicked me out. Except last time I was crying of sadness. This time i'm crying out of anger. I feel bad for just ditching Chris and Nick becuase they have done so many good things for me but I think it would be better if I just leave. Once I pack all my things I bring my backpack and suitcase to the living room. I place them beside the front door.

I thought he loved me. Why did I ever trust him. Maybe my mom was right? No one will ever love me. No one will ever care about me. What's the point of living if no one cares or loves me anymore?

All the flashbacks are overwhelming me. Then I hear the triplets. They're home now. Time for step 1 of my plan. They walk in the door and I get up off the couch. Matt looks at me innocently. I glare at him.

"What the fuck happened, Amelia!" Nick says rushing over to me.

"Your brother happened." I say holding eye contact with Matt while lightly shoving Nick away from me.

Nick and Chris both look at me. They're super confused. But Matt on the other hand was standing there silent. He was practically as white as a ghost now.

"So you wanna explain THIS!" I say holding up the picture I took of him with Lily.

"Um i-i..."

"YEAH BITCH!" I yell. "Also if you didn't know that's Lily, my best friend."

Nick gasps and turns to Matt. Chris notices my bags sitting next to the front door.

"So i'm moving out and going to live somewhere else." I say as I walk up to my bags, pick them up, and walk out the front door.

I walk endlessly. I have no plan of where i'm going to sleep tonight. An idea pops into my head. Why don't I just go to my father's diner! My parents are divorced and we always drove past here. I open the door and see my father standing behind the counter with a huge smile on his face.

"Welcome home, honey!" He says.

"Hi dad, I have a to explain a lot to you."

I explain everything that happened and he listens. We sit and talk for a while. He gives me a blanket and pillow and tells me that I can sleep at one of the tables. I found a table with a pretty comfy seat and settled there for the night.

*Amelia helps her dad at the diner and stays there for around 2 months*

Matt's Pov:

It's been 2 months since Amelia left and now i'm dating Lily. Nick and Chris were pissed at me for dating Lily but I don't really care what they think. I can date who I want! Amelia was good but Lily is just another step up! She is so much better! I decide that I am going to go out for lunch with Chris. Nick is busy doing a photoshoot for Space Camp's now launch coming next week.

"Yo Chris where do you want to go for lunch?"

"Maybe we should go to McDonald's?"

"Sure let's go!"

We get in the car and I start driving to McDonald's. We drive past this place called Fritz Diner. It looks pretty good.

"Chris tonight I am going to take Lily to that place." I say pointing to the Diner.

"Fritz Diner?" Chris asks. "I've never been there before but it looks good."

"Yeah!"

Once we make it to McDonald's we go in and order. We get our food and look for somewhere to sit. We sit at a table near a window. Chris and I chat a little bit until Lily walks in. But she's not alone. She's with another man. They're holding hands. Chris notices her too. We get up and leave.

On the drive back it's silent. I know that Chris doesn't approve of Lily.

"So what are you going to do?" Chris asks curiously.

"I'm going to give her a second chance."

Chris looks at me shocked. I continue to drive home minding my own business.

Matt 💕
Hey baby! Want to go on a date tonight? At the Fritz Diner? 5:30 i'll pick you up.

Lily 👙
Of coarse babe! I will be ready at 5:30 sharp! 😉

read at 2:09

Word Count 751