{A MEMORABLE WEDDING}

TWO YEARS OF TIME SKIP -

Everyone's life was going well as they were going through thick and thin, facing the worldly shits together.

Seokjin and Jimin maintained a perfect balance between their work and dating life. Jimin worked hard to save money and achieving his goal which sure made him tired but his lover was always there for him to cheer him up, cracking his daddy jokes that on some the younger would laugh and some that he would give an awkward smile. Seokjin never made Jimin overwork but he couldn't interfere when his boyfriend himself wanted to do overtime. When Seokjin is not here in the office, Mr.Han would help Jimin like an older brother.

As the older's feelings for the younger grew even more deeper and deeper along with the passage of time, it became hard for him to stay away from Jimin. He felt lonely as his brother wasn't with him and calling him through phone didn't help all the time and in his dad's case, their relationship was still the same. That's the reason he wanted Jimin to stay with him forever. He did not want to leave the hold of his hand when the night falls.

Having a lot of emotions in his mind, he proposed his boyfriend one day, requesting him to be his inseparable partner and be an official member of his family.

For Jimin, it was too soon. Nevertheless, he couldn't deny his Hyung and agreed. Marrying that early wasn't his intention but it wasn't important than his beloved partner. He could do anything for him.

They revealed their relationship to both of their families. Mr.Kim hadn't have any problem, additionally, he was happy for his son. On the other hand, the Park family was nothing more than shocked. They never thought a family of billionaires would ask for their son's hand. Shockingly, they said 'yes'.

As both parties agreed, Seokjin was on cloud nine. The preparations for their marriage began. Each night thinking about that the younger couldn't help but blush and have a lot of butterflies in stomach. His parents and friends teased him for it.

The families had decided it would be a simple wedding between close friends, family and some relatives. Mr.Kim proposed that he will manage all the expanses but Jimin's parents denied. At last, they all contributed together.

Waiting impatiently, Seokjin survived the days and finally he is getting married today. Mr.Han was managing everything as well as guiding the workers what to do. The younger groom was accompanied by his besties Yoongi and Hoseok. As for the eldest groom, he was welcoming the guests at the gate.

The younger bunny hoppes down the car as soon as it stops, hugging his brother. Taehyung was also with him.

JK: "Hyungie!" *Says happily*

SJ: "I'm so glad to see you. Sorry that I couldn't come in your graduation."

JK: "It's okay! Dad made up for it."

SJ: "Really?" Then he sees his dad coming out of the car after parking it. The situation gets awkward as they just make eye contact, nobody saying anything.

Mr.Kim: "Umm... I'll leave you guys alone. Have your time." *Goes away*

JK: "Are you still angry with him? Forgive him already. I think it's enough punishment for him, Hyung! Today is your big day. Don't you want his blessings?"

SJ: *tries to change the topic* "Why don't you take Taehyung with you to meet Jimin?"

TH: "Yes, Kook! I wanna meet him."

JK: "Okay, let's go!" *Goes towards backstage, taking Tae along*

As they both left to see the groom, Seokjin went lost in his thoughts, having mixed feelings inside him.