{INSECURITY}

"Where the hell are you? We're already here." An annoyed voice comes from the other side of phone.

JM: "I'm in the bus, Yoongi. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

YG: "Come fast and meet in auditorium."

JM: "Yeah!" *Hangs up*

As soon as the bus stops, he hurriedly jumps out and runs towards his college.

"Finally!" He sighs when he reaches the Audi, going inside.

Today, the casual clothes of students were replaced by partywears. DJ light was glowing, and the music was loud but not that much that could turn someone deaf. Some people were in the gaming zone while some were vibing with the song, dancing their ass out.

The boy enters taking a deep breath. His heart is somehow beating faster than usual and why? Because poor boy isn't used to the crowd.

Looking here and there, trying to get a glimpse of his besties but darkness catches his eyes out of sudden.

JM: "Who is it?" He tries to identify the person by touching the hands that are covering his eyes.

"Guess, who I am." A girly voice which anyone can say it's fake after listening.

JM: "You're Hobi, definitely."

??: "Oh really?" *In the same fake girly voice*

JM: "I'm dead sure."

??: "Okay then! I'll remove my hands now."

The person takes back his hand.

JM: *turns*  "I got you, Ho-" His eyes widen when he sees the unexpected person in front of him. "Yoongi? But how?"

"LIKE THAT!" The squirrel pops out from the back of the cat.

YG: *sighs* "Hobi was making that voice."

JM: "Ahh! I knew it."

HS: *chuckles* "Jimin, you're looking stunning today. Right Yoongi?"

YG: "Yeah!"

JM: "You both also look attractive."

YG: "Hm! You had a cold yesterday. How are you now?"

HS: "Are you still sick?"

JM: "Far better."

HS: "That's good! Let's drink guys."

YG: "Let me clear one thing first. Don't get wasted. I won't carry your asses."

JM: "Just what do you think we are?"

YG: "Bunch of idiots."

JM + HS: *pouts*  "MEANIE!"

H (Host): "May I have your attention please?"  He says, gaining everyone's attention. "I warmly welcome everyone who is present in this party and thank the seniors who contributed to make this party happen. Let's enjoy our hearts out everyone."

"Whooooo!" *Cheers and clappings*

H: "And we'll now start the party. For your entertainment, we have arranged some performances. We hope you like it. And the first one who appears on the stage is....."

Magic tricks, singing, comedy, violin concert, rock band etc; All the performances burn the stage.

H: "Wow! Our college has so many talented souls. And now for the last one, our college's pride and no.1 dancer, Jung Hoseok. Give him a round of applause."