PART-19

As the season of spring ended, it was the time of summer. By the time, YOONMINHOPE's exam results also got declared. Being a scholar, Jimin topped the class whereas Yoongi and Hoseok did well more than their expectations. Soon after that, they graduated.

Now, here's Mrs.Park asking her son about his future plans.

JM/M: "What do you mean by you don't want to study?"

JM: "Yes mom! I wanna do something I want."

JM/M: "But why? Didn't you wanna study further? You yourself said that."

JM: "I didn't have enough confidence back then."

JM/M: "And now?"

JM: "I'm better than before and I need to improve my personality even more. Please mom, don't force me to study."

JM/M: *sighs* "I never forced you Jimin and I never will. But what is your plan to do next? Any goal?"

JM: "I will get some work experience and save money. There's something I always dreamt of having. I'll tell you when I make it come true."

JM/M: "I won't stop you. At least my son has something in mind."

The son happily hugged his mother tightly.

JM: "Thank you! Thank you so much, mom! I love you." *Kisses her cheek*

JM/M: *smiles* "Love you too, son.!"

JM: "Dad, do you have any problem with that?" He asks the older male who was sitting quietly and listening to them.

JM/D: "Even though I have a problem, who's gonna listen to me? If you are happy, I'm happy. That's all."

JM: *smiles* "Thanks dad!"

                                   >>>><<<<

In front of the hostel gate, someone was waiting, leaning back against his car. His patience broke when he heard a familiar voice, an excited one.

JK: "HYUNGIE!" The boy shouts as soon as he comes out of the building.

The moment his eyes catch his hyung's standing figure, he starts running to him, dragging his luggage. As he comes too close to his brother, he drops all his weight on him. It was like he was meeting him after years.

JK: "I missed you so much, hyungie!"

SJ: *strokes his hair* "My cottonball! Hyungie missed you more."

JK: "You came alone? What about mom and dad?"

SJ: "What can you expect from them?"

JK: *looks down sadly*

SJ: "Don't be like that. Your hyungie is here for you, always."

JK: *bunny smile*

"Kookie! You're going already?" Someone says outta nowhere.

JK: *looks back* "Tae!"

TH: "I was looking for you."

JK: "Oh, sorry for the trouble. Btw, meet my older brother. And Hyung, he's my best friend I talked about."

TH: *bows* "I'm Kim Taehyung! Nice to meet you."

SJ: "Kim Seokjin! The pleasure's all mine. Thanks for taking care of my little brother."

JK: "Tae! When will your parents come to take you?"

TH: "2 days later! I'm gonna miss you."

JK: "I'll miss you too." *Hugs him and places a kiss on the cheek that makes the bear smile*