{CARING HEART}

The cold season of December arrived. When love was blooming at one side, the pain was taking shelter as well to the other side of life.

His alarm clock rings, making Kim Seokjin open his eyes from his slumber. He turns it off and gets up in a sitting position, looking towards the calendar on the side table. He extends his hand from the bed and turns the page.

JIN's POV-

So, it's finally December and in three days is my birthday.

But whom should I celebrate with? *Sighs* I guess I'll just go out for a drink with Mr.Han.

END OF POV

                            >>>><<<<

HS: *annoyingly* "What's taking him so long? It's been half an hour."

YG: "I'm not even surprised. He's always late whenever we plan to hangout."

HS: "Aish! I'm so bored."

YG: "You have me. Why are you bored?"

HS: "Do something fun, then."

YG: "Like?"

HS: "Forget it. You won't understand."

YG: "Can't you just tell me?"

HS: "I don't wanna tell you the smallest things to do. You're just clueless."

YG: "Hobi-ah!"

HS: "Shut up, Yoongi! I'm already annoyed enough."

Yoongi doesn't say anything. After a minute of silence, his eyes travel downwards to Hobi's hand which is resting on the bench.

YG: *in mind* "I wanna hold it. Will he get mad? Let's just try. He can't get mad on his cute cat."

With that, he slowly slides his hand closer to his partner but pretends to look to the other side.

Hoseok feels the touch and smiles when Yoongi gently holds his hand.

HS: "So, you also know how to be romantic."

YG: "I can do more than that."

HS: *looks at him* "What do you mean?"

YG: "I mean, I can love you in different ways by showing my cute sides."

HS: "Ohh!"

YG: "What did you think?"

HS: "Nothing!" *Looks away*

YG: "You thought of something else. I know." *Wiggles his eyebrows*

HS: "N-No!"

YG: "Why are you blushing then? Your cheeks are red."

HS: "Because of cold."

YG: "Okay -Okay!"

HS: *annoyingly* "I SAID, IT'S JUST BECAUSE OF COLD."

YG: "And I said, Okay!"

HS: "You don't sound like you agree with me."

YG: "I agree with you, happy?"

HS: "HMPH!"

YG: "BTW....." He places his hand on Hoseok's cheek. "Your lips look edible. May I have your permission?"

HS: "If you asked for permission in future, you won't recognise yourself in the mirror."

YG: "Understood, your majesty!"

HS: "Better be!"

Both lean to each other, closing their eyes. Their lips were about to come in contact, when..........