PART-15

JIMIN'S POV-

His embrace was so gentle and warm. My heart was just so close to him, feeling some kinda connection, pounding continuously. I hope only I was the one who could feel that. The adorable look he was giving me, I felt like getting lost in him. His eyes that were telling something, I don't know what it was but those feelings were strong. I was hardly controlling myself not to have those thoughts but in the end, I surrendered because of my heart. A new feeling developed in me which I wanna keep a secret. A secret that I'll reveal when the time comes.

END OF POV

JM/M: "Jimin? Why are you playing with your chopsticks instead of eating?"

His mother asked his son who was continuously rolling his chopsticks in the bowl, having a look of complete spaced out.

JM: *comes to earth* "Ah.. sorry!"

JM/M: "Your face is red. Are you sure you're not having a fever?" She puts her palm on his forehead, checking the temperature.

JM: "I'm fine." *Eats quietly*

JM/M: "Still take care of your health. Your final exams are coming so focus on your studies instead of hanging out with your friends."

JM: "Hmm!"

JM/F: *poker face* "Make sure not to get a back in any subject. Even if you didn't, what benefit would it get you? I told you to take science but what you chose, Arts! It would have been beneficial for the family."

JM: *whines* "Daaad!"

JM/F: "What dad? I didn't even want you to study, but your mother came in the way. Nobody listens to me in this house."

JM/M: *interrupts* "It's not like we are paying for his college fee. He's studying on his own scholarship so shut your mouth." *looks at Jimin and smiles* "Don't mind him. Eat your breakfast, okay!"

JM: *nods*

JM/F: *rolls his eyes*

                               >>>><<<<

AFTER MORNING CLASSES, CAFETERIA -

HS: "Let's hang out again later. What say?"

YG: "Sounds good!"

JM: "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HANGING OUT? DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?" *Says a little bit louder with irritation*

HS: "What happened Jimin? Why do you sound so annoyed?"

JM: *looks away* "Nothing!"

YG: *concerned* "If something's bothering you, let it out. You'll feel light."

JM: *big sigh* "It's just my dad."

YG: "Did he say something offended?"

JM: "Sort of! When we were having breakfast, he taunted me for not taking science as he wished. Why can't he understand that I love arts? Not only that, he said, he didn't want me to study but my mom came in the way. He's taunting and nagging me for two years already. I'm not saying anything because the doctor has said not to give pressure and stress to his mind. But there's a limit of blabbering and listening. He completely ruined my mood for the whole damn day. It's so annoying."

HS: "Calm down, Jimin! Relax!"

JM: "How? Finals are coming and I have to study but the question is how? How can I do that when I continuously listen to my parent's annoying conversations and you know my dad. He's just so.....aish!" *puts his head down on the table*

HS: "How did you bear that all those years?"

JM: "I didn't pay much attention to this before but it's getting on my nerves now."

YG: "You are a scholar student. You don't have to worry."

HS: "Instead, we should be worrying about both of us but we aren't. Look at Yoongi. His gets dizzy right after studying for a minute. And about me, I maybe good at dancing but I suck at studies." *Chuckles*

JM: "How come are you so carefree, then?"

YG: *proudly* "We are confident enough to get passing marks."

JM: *low voice* "I wish I could be like you. My mind is not at peace. I can't concentrate in that atmosphere. Only if I could have a change of pace...."

*Few minutes of silence*

HS: "Why don't you shift with us until the finals are over?"

JM: *not paying attention* "That would be great. *Gets his head up the next second* "What did you say?"

HS: "I said why don't you shift with us until your finals?"

JM: "Seriously? But you both live together. Wouldn't I be a third wheel?"

YG: "We have a two-bedroom apartment. Me and Hobi share one so the other one is unused. You can use that."

HS: "It would be fun. The three of us together. Right Yoongi?"

YG: "Yup!"

JM: *smiles fondly* "You two are my best friends. But I would have to ask my mom."

YG: "Why do you always have to take permission from her? Is she the boss?"

JM: "Obviously! I hope she agrees."

                            >>>><<<<

LATER -

JM/M: "NO!"

JM: "Mom please!"

JM/M: "No means no! You three monkeys will just do nonsense things but not studying."

JM: "But mom, a group study session will motivate me even more."

JM/F: "Can't you get good grades if you studied at home?"

JM: "You won't understand, dad!" *Again begs his mom* "Please, let me go. I promise I will do nothing except studying."

JM/M: *stops washing the dishes* "On one condition."

JM: "I'll do anything."

JM/M: "What's the record of your percentage has been so far?"

JM: "95 percent! Why?"

JM/M: "You can stay with them but mind that, if you scored below 95, you'd be grounded from hanging out with your friends. Can you do that?"

JM: "Yes, I can."

JM/M: "Let's see how well your 'group study' goes."

JM: *whispers* "Typical asian mom!*

JM/M: "I can hear you son!"

JM: "I JUST SAY, THANKS!"

                              >>>><<<<

NEXT DAY -

HS: "So, how did it go?"

YG: "What did she say?"

JM: *looks down* "She......"

HS: *sorry look* "It didn't go well?"

YG: "It's okay! Cheer up!"

JM: "SHE SAID YES!" *Jumps happily*

They smiled widely and hugged each other, circling and jumping around.

YG: "When are you coming over?"

JM: "Later with my clothes and necessary stuff."

HS: "We are gonna have fun. YAY!"

JM: "Study more, play less!"

HS: *pouts* "Yeah!"

                             >>>><<<<