{PARTING}

MRS.KIM's POV-

Infront of dressing table -

Who can be more beautiful than me? No one! I wish if I had the talking mirror just as Cindrella's stepmother had, so it would compliment me about my beauty all day.

As I was applying lipstick on my lips, a shitty face appeared infront of me. Seokjin, that piece of shit! He thinks he's too handsome and prettier than anyone. Hmph! His face just looks like a dog's poop. Aish! I just can't stand him. If it weren't for his rich father, I would have kicked him out of the house already.

All the words he has said to me yet,

'Old Ugly lady, hag!'

'Don't try to take the place of my real mom.'

'Why are you shouting? Did you see your face early in the morning by chance?'

'Don't you dare raise your filthy hand on my brother. I'll break it if I had to.'

'Ugly-Ugly-Ugly!'

Ugh! Even in my dreams, I hear him calling me as 'Ugly!' My own son doesn't listen to me whatever I say.

Those fucking words of him triggers me deeply. The hatred for him is burning inside me. He keeps insulting me and I keep listening to it. I can't bear it any longer. He thinks he can say whatever he wants but boy, you haven't seen what I can do. My heart wants only one thing right now, 'revenge!'

But how can I do that? Should I hurt his father? No! Their relationship isn't that strong anyway. Oh wait! When will my son be useful? Jungkook's his happiness.

Get ready, Jungkook baby! You'd have to do something for your mom. *smirks*

Seokjin, just wait and watch!

END OF POV

Keeping a gloomy face, she walks to her husband who was reading newspaper, sitting on the couch. She quietly sat beside him with head hung low, pretending to be upset.

Mr.kim: *notices* "Is something the matter?"

Mrs.kim: "Nothing!"

Mr.kim: "If there's anything, tell me."

Mrs.kim: "I don't wanna be a bad mom."

Mr.kim: "What? Did Seokjin say something to you again?"

Mrs.kim: "Ahm..it's actually about Jungkook."

Mr.kim: "Hmm..say!"

Mrs.kim: "Actually...ahm...as you already know how much Jungkook loves his brother but I think it's effecting too much on his behavior."

Mr.kim: "Like?"

Mrs.kim: "Recently, he has been talking back to me. And not very long ago, I overheard their conversation. Seokjin was secretly turning Jungkook against me and telling him not to listen to whatever I say."

Mr.kim: "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Mrs.kim: "Mother's heart, you know! I didn't want to be bad in Jungkook's eyes as I'm already is in Seokjin's. I talked to Jungkook about it to make him understand but he told me I was wrong. Now, what should I do? I'm not liking telling you all this but I had no choice. I'm just worried about Jungkook's future. He's still a kid."

Mr.kim: "You did what you could. I'll handle this, now."

Mrs.kim: "Are you going to talk to Seokjin? But he's out of country for business trip."

Mr.kim: "It's of no use."

Mrs.kim: "Then?"

Mr.kim: "Let Jungkook come back from school first."

Afternoon -

Bunny comes back after his classes with a bunny smile on his face. That innocent boy had no idea what was waiting for him. As he was going to his room, his mother called.

Mrs.Kim: "Jungkook?"

JK: "Hmm?"

Mrs.Kim: "Dad is waiting for you in living room. He wants to talk something important to you."

JK: "Okay. Let me change first."

Changing his clothes, he enters in living room, sitting beside his father. His mother was sitting on other couch.

JK: "What did you want to talk to me, dad?"

Mr.Kim: "Jungkook, you'd have to transfer school."

JK: "Wae? I don't have any problem in my current school."

Mr.Kim: *sternly* "Jungkook?"

JK: *sighs* "Okay, but where is that school ?"

Mr.Kim: "In Busan! It's an all-boys boarding school. You'll leave Seoul in two days."

JK: "B-boarding school? But why? Did I do anything wrong? I don't want to go."

Mr.Kim: *passes a paper* "Fill all your details in this admission form."

JK: "But dad. At least tell me the reason."

Mr.Kim: "No reason! Just do what I say. You need to stay away from your brother."

JK: *immediately gets up* "I DON'T WANT TO GO. WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME, IF THERE'S NOT ANY REASON? WHAT SHITS DID MOM TELL YOU?" *Bursts*

*SLAP*

Jungkook's face turned red because of the hit.

Mr.Kim: "No further discussion! You need to stay away from your brother for a while. Quietly fill this form and give it to me. One more thing, hand over your phone."

JK: *silently looks down*

Mr.Kim: *strictly* "I said hand it over."

JK: *puts his phone out from his pocket and gives it to his father*

Mr.Kim: "I will keep this with me until you leave." *Exits the room*

Mrs.Kim: *smirks* "It's for your own good." *Ruffles his hair and goes away*

The bunny angrily looked at the back of his mother, lowering his head later.  Some tears of his, fell on the form that was on the table.

JK: *sobs* "Hyungie! I miss you!"

Two days later -

Outside of the mansion, the parents were standing to see their son off but the father was just standing with a cold face and the mother was giving a look of sadness. Was it even real? Nah!

Mrs.Kim: *hugs* "Mom will miss you baby." Then she whispered, "If you had listened to me, I wouldn't have to do this to you."

JK: *lowered voice* "You'll regret it." *Pushes her away* He looked at his dad, expressionlessly. "Now, I understand why Hyung doesn't talk to you because you have never understood him. I hope this blindfold on your eyes would be removed one day. If this happens, you would be able to do nothing but suffer in guilt."

Mr.Kim: "The driver's waiting for you. Go!"

Jungkook turned his back to his parents and sat in the car. He had nothing to say further. The driver bowed and started the car, taking the boy away.

                        >>>><<<<