Merlin Rider

what made me think of this is cursed
_____________________________________

Name: Merlin (swimsuit)

True name: Merlin(swimsuit) & Cath Palug

Type: Living Servant

Class: rider

Source: Arthurian Legends, and others

Region: Western Europe

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Hidden attribute: Earth/Beast

Armament: Sword, Staff

Likes: being free,older women(based),childish pranks,Survival of humanity
_____________________________________
                         PARAMETER

Strength: B-

Endurance: C

Agility: A+

Mana: B++

Luck: C

Noble Phantasm: EX
_____________________________________
                        CLASS SKILLS

Riding: EX

BEAST RIDER: EX

Mixed blood: EX

Magic Resistance: A-

Independent Manifestation: A- -
_____________________________________
                     PERSONAL SKILLS

Charisma: A (as usual upgraded into dream like charisma)

Illusion Arts: B

Beast Tamer: EX

Clairvoyance: EX
_____________________________________
                     NOBLE PHANTASM
(is this a anti world due to it being cath palug a beast? i'm just gonna have it as anti world because they are cool)

ANTI WORLD, EX: CATH PLAUG WRATH OF THE PRIMATE MURDER

ANTI PERSONNEL,C: WHA I NEED TO DO THE WORK? fiiinneeee
_____________________________________
LOOKS AND PERSONALITY
(probably should have been at the top but i didn't think about that)

ANTI PERSONNEL,C: WHA I NEED TO DO THE WORK? fiiinneeee _____________________________________             LOOKS AND PERSONALITY(probably should have been at the top but i didn't think about that)

ART BY shuzukipai
(now time for some lore and why it's a younger merlin and yes that's his swim suit of course he takes the hood off when he swims tho)

Personality: him being a younger and less experienced merlin he is full of (fake) child like wonder and wanting to explore the world and not listen to anyone with his friend (familiar/mount) Cath Palug.
Merlin(swimsuit) can be classified as a delinquent and troublemaker not listening to anyone and want to be free and do what ever he wants he is a thorn in any person of authority's side.
_____________________________________
LORE/ REASON WHY HE IS VERY YOUNGER COMPARED TO NORMAL MERLIN.

Merlin (swimsuit) & Cath Palug are here!

(picture of cath palug art work by eeby deeby)

Merlin having just tamed Cath Palug not to long ago decided to try to ride him around like a horse exploring the land of britain and some of ireland and scotland causing mild havoc where ever they went.
_____________________________________
Voicelines with/about merlin(swimsuit) & cath palug

Artoria(Saber): A younger version of merlin........ merlin will always be merlin it's still better to have him on our side.

Percival: You're all skin and bones no meat on you we need to fix what ever you have been eating.

Artoria(Lily):UWOOOH A YOUNG MERLIN SENSEI! I wonder if he want to be friends?

(fgo please give us normal merlin and artoria lily lines please how do they have none)

The chaldea delinquents: Merlin oh you mean our newest delinquent to the group? He's just like us not giving a crap about the rules!

Martha: A NEW DELINQUENT FUCK MORE PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BE TOUGHT A LESSON IN MANNERS!

Morgan/Oberon: This is getting out to hand now there is more of them.

Mordred: Heh this merlin is better than the one i know he still might be merlin but he's the cooler merlin and that fou (cath palug) CAN KICK SOME REAL ASS!

Summoned when it's not summer: what do you mean it's not summer WHY AM I HERE SEND ME BACK SEND ME BACK *muffles cries of merlin & cath palug asking to be burned into prisms*

Summoned during summer: IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN ITS TIME TO PARTY LETS GET GOING EVERYONE!
(says the dream demon who totally doesn't want to eat the emotions from people having fun during summer)
_____________________________________
theme cause why tf not and i also love ggst music