Fake Love is Never Fake

Requested by @Mslovelyone24

Request: "Y/n and Wednesday fake date to make Enid jealous of Y/n, but then when they have sex they actually get together."

Warning: Smut

Wednesday's POV

"Addams," my attention pans to Y/n who now stands in front of me as I am currently in the library, looking for anything to cure my boredom in my second year at Nevermore, it seems one mass murder case was enough for Jericho for, and I was left to become a normal student, how dull. "I need your help," she speaks with a desperate look in her eyes, I tuck the book I'm holding under my arm, directing my full body to face her. 

"Speak then," I oblige to hearing her out, wondering what a perfect student like Y/n L/n would need help with, perhaps some form of academic studies, if so, I'll just tell her to get a tutor. 

"I need you to agree to fake dating me," she says with seriousness, and my intrigue grows. 

"Chivalry really is dead," I deadpan, "Not even a flower to commemorate this special moment?" I tease, raising my brow at her, she rolls her eyes at my commentary, a small smile on her lips. "Why do you need me to do it? I'm sure there are more suitable participants at this school other than me." 

"Because you are Enid's roommate, and I need to get her attention," she explains her intentions, looking serious. 

"You wish for me to act like I'm in love with you, in order to end up leaving me for Sinclair?" I question her motives, she nods her head promptly, "That would become rather complicated, don't you think so?" I reason out, "Enid has this code of friendship, I doubt she'd be comfortable dating you after supposedly "dating" me," I speak in air quotes, trying to discern why she'd go through all the trouble for the blonde. 

"Enid doesn't romantically think of me, so I was hoping if she saw me with you, someone she sees daily, she could conjure up an idea of me and her possibly being an item," she elaborates, a hopeful look in her eyes. 

"You've clearly thought about this a lot," I note, a little glad this wasn't one of those impulse decisions, I liked a meticulously, well-thought-out plan, "Alright then, I accept your proposal," I say with a curt nod of my head, offering her my hand to seal the deal, "I needed a reason to explore the concept of romance, and seeing as this isn't real, I can conduct my research without the set back of feelings getting in the way." 

"Perfect, you won't regret this decision," she tells me with a warm smile, shaking my hand, meaning our fates were sealed to this romantic endeavour. 

"You have two months, then you are on your own," I brief her sharply, turning on my heels as I head to the receptionist's desk to check my book out and be on my way. 

_____________________________________

It was rather entertaining to see my peer's shocked, surprised expressions once Y/n announced our status. We were big news for two weeks straight, within that time Y/n and I had already discussed how we were going to act and the boundaries that we each set for one another in order for this operation to go smoothly. 

I would not initiate physical affection, but she was clear to instigate it with me, which means hugs, kisses on the cheek, forehead, and the back of my hand were allowed in the public eye. I had asked her to hold off any lip-to-lip contact for now as it would seem rushed and messy to suddenly be acting like two hormonal teens, as well as to keep my cold, aloof reputation intact. 

She had no complaints with these limitations and used my consent well, she was quite calculated when she'd deliver a small peck to my skin, it was always in the eyes of my roommate's friend group or around others. If it seemed like we were alone she'd still make use of holding my hand in case anyone was to walk by and make a quick glance our way.