The Lovers That Once Were

Requested by Anonymous

The request: "Wednesday and Reader were past lovers but are now reincarnated. After Wednesday finishes off the Hydes case Reader transfers to Nevermore, Wednesday accidentally bumps into Reader and gets a vision of her."

The reader will have blue eyes in this as well as being a werewolf. 

H/C = Hair Colour

Wednesday's POV

It had been quite an eventful year at Nevermore, first I was dragged into the Academy by my obsessive memory-loving mother, only to have acquired an interest in a murder case, to then fall for a boy who was the associate behind the killing as he was the notorious Hyde and now I was back to start a new year here, and I was ashamed to admit that I was looking forward to what this year had in store for me. 

As of right now, I was bidding goodbye to my parents who had to make a big scene over everything like usual. 

"Remember to call us when you get settled into your dorm," My mother fusses as she stands next to my father who is looking around the place with a small on his face reliving his time here, well, trying to, the school had to get an update after Crackstone tried to commit arson and murder on every student here, so I can see his brows creasing in disappointment at the modern looking bricks mixed in with the old. 

"Yes Mother, I will," I say mundanely, wishing they'd get back in the family hearse and leave. I turn to my brother who looks up at me with his brown child-like eyes before pulling me into a tight hug, I remain stiff and rigid as I speak, "Pugsley, you are showing weakness, I hope the next time I see you, you've gotten tougher," I whisper lowly to him as I pat his back once, asking him to let go and he complies. 

"Alright my little Deathtrap, we'll leave you to your self-loathing," My father says sweetly as he pulls me into his heavy frame for a suffocating hug and he kisses the top of my head before letting go of me just as quickly. 

"Goodbye Father," I tell him curtly as I narrow my eyes at my family as they all get back into the hearse, then Lurch comes to stand in front of me, his large bulky frame puts shade over my smaller frame as he tips his hat at me. 

"See you soon Miss Addams," His low grumbly voice rumbles as he gestures to my luggage that he kindly took out of the trunk for me. I didn't have to worry about my belongings because I see one of the bell boys that work here when school starts and when any educated holiday period comes to an end take my luggage up for me, leaving me alone with my satchel. 

"You too Lurch, take care," I nod at the older man who grunts before going back to the driver's seat of the car as they all take off not a moment too soon. 

I let out a deep sigh of relief, closing my eyes for a brief minute as I relish the fact I am once again alone. I turn on my heels, ready to ascend the stares when I crash into a petite figure, I gasp as I feel a vision surge through me, making my head tilt back and my body go limp and the last thing I felt was someone catching me before the vision took over me. 

________________________________________

"Burn them! Burn them all!" A male voice cries out, one I recognise to be Crackstones from my earlier glimpses at him thanks to Goody. I was in her perspective, my dress was old and white, a colour I wouldn't dare wear myself, but I was unable to move as if I were locked in the body of another. 

Screams of people next to me ring in my ears as I see villagers chained to the barn once I'm shoved into the barn, they are all crying, calling out for forgiveness, some are praying, and I am taking steps back from the commotion before a hand grabs my arms and I'm turned around to face a girl. She has the prettiest face, but it is covered by the light tears that fall down her face, "Goody, you have to leave, now!" She warns me.