The Survey Method Pt.2

Thanks to @Browser95 for the help on this one, and sorry for not putting this in before, love you babes <3

"Y/n, wake up" I hear, followed by four loud knocks on my door, I groan, hiding under my pillows, shielding my ears from the noise. 

"Yoko, answer the door," I whine, I hear my roommate let out a low whale-like whining noise in protest, but she gets up, her footsteps soft as she opens the door, I wait for a conversation to happen instead it's eerily quiet as if my roommate had gone mute, I was ready to raise my head to check out the silent commotion, but I'm met with a sudden wave of coldness over my body. 

"Hey, what the hell?" I grumble, raising my eyes to look at the culprit, and my heart stops beating for a split second when I meet Wednesday's monotone gaze. "Why are you here?" I ask her, now sitting up. 

"We are going out, get up, get dressed, we are on a schedule," she says quickly yet clearly, I look to my phone that rests on my bedside table, reading 1:25 am. I looked back at her, ready to argue, but she had already left my dorm, closing the door behind her on her way out, leaving me wide awake, confused, and slightly irritated. 

"Is she serious?" I ask Yoko, looking to my roommate for advice, it's only then that I notice that the vampire is clutching her shoulder, whimpering a little, "Are you ok?" I ask worriedly. 

"She bumped my shoulder, and I feel like I'm dying" she whispers in agony, this brings a small smile to my face as I stand up, rubbing her shoulder for her. 

"It'll be ok," I say softly, massaging her shoulders a little longer before I return my hands to my sides. "Looks like I better get dressed huh?" I grumble, moving away from the vampire as I search my dresser for something to wear. 

"What do you two even have planned?" Yoko asks, ignoring the pain as she helps me look for something. 

"I don't know!" I whisper, sounding a little panicked, "I haven't spoken to her since she gave me that survey," I mumble, my hands scanning the hung clothes in my wardrobe as I search for appropriate garments.

"Wait, she's kidnapping you? And you're letting her?" Yoko asks in disbelief; I give her a look.

"Does it look like she's giving me a choice?" I ask, silencing her as she thinks about it, nodding her head shortly after.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't think I could stop her if I tried," she mutters apologetically with a playful smile, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Fuck it, I'm wearing what I want," I say with not a care in the world, grabbing my comfort hoodie and grey sweatpants.

"Go you!" Yoko cheers softly, patting me on the back as well as being mindful of the fact we have neighbours, "If Addams has a problem with it, she can kiss my ass," Yoko mumbles, hoping the said girl wouldn't hear her through the walls as she has a little distaste for my ex, she was on my side of things, even though I had reassured her there was no need for teams, it felt good knowing she had my back.

"I'll be fine. Her opinions don't matter to me anymore," I encourage her, lying through my teeth as I pat the top of her head. She pulls down her sunglasses a little, giving me a raised brow, so I force a chuckle, amused by her stare. "I'll be fine," I repeat more sweetly, trying to get her to let me off the hook.

"Hmm...alright..." She says reluctantly, putting her glasses back on, and straightening out her glasses. "If you need me, text me, I'll be awake," she adds motherly, taking my hand in hers to escort me safely from my dresser to the front door as she opens it for me, making me smile slightly at her caring act. 

I turn my head to the front, seeing Wednesday's back turned to me, checking her watch, when the door clicks shut, she whips around, addressing my attire. "This will do," she mutters, taking me by the wrist, her cold touch sent sparks to fly across my body, making me mentally curse myself, as this wasn't the time, nor place to be feeling like this.