Stray Pt.3 (Requested)

This was requested by @r3adwithsoph as they wanted smut, so enjoy :)

I'm sitting on the couch, scrolling on my phone, my head in Wednesday's lap as she plays with my hair with her left hand, her right sprawled across the arm of the chair, her eyes on the TV in our shared apartment.

I switch my phone off, looking up at her, admiring her beauty, she has the palest skin, it doesn't make her look sick in fact it makes her look as if she was a fairytale character, her skin as white as snow, her dark, chocolatey eyes, able to melt anyone who dares look into them, and her smile, god, her smile was truly something, it could make angels sing and the world come to a stop.

"I can feel you staring Mi Amor," she says softly, a smile tugging at the corner of her upper lip.

Ah yes, her voice, the subtle sexiness hidden in the coldness of her tone, like a small cabin lost in the middle of the wintery woods as the log fire crackles, her voice was everything to me, it could make my dark days lighter, and my body erupt like fireworks.

Wednesday Addams was a special woman, and I was more than thrilled to call her mine.

"I'm just admiring your beauty Weds," I say softly, it's been exactly three days since I gave Wednesday permission to more than court me, we were officially lovers, the way we were meant to be. In those 72 hours, we've done nothing but kiss, cuddle, and enjoy one another's presence, it was bliss, it was peace, it was heaven.

However, the devil always has a way of sneaking in at some point, even in the most angelic scenarios, and he was having a really good effect on me, I couldn't help but let my thoughts wander, they were starting to walk a dangerous path, one I hadn't walked in a long time.

"I'll let you," Wednesday muses, her eyes never leaving the TV screen, allowing me to admire the way her lips moved as she spoke, her lips were incredible, at talking, kissing, licking, sucking...

I inhale longingly, trying to bring my thoughts to a halt, but Wednesday shifts in her seat slightly, making my head drop a little lower, the outline of her breasts in my peripheral vision now.

'Lord have mercy,' I hear the innocent voice in my head waver, I wanted to reach out and touch her, I was yearning to have her skin on mine, I knew she was more than willing, but she was too sweet and patient to push me into it.

I think back to when we first kissed, sometime in the last few days, it was everything, her hands wandered freely with excitement and an adventurous spirit to them, I remember how her hands slid under my shirt, her fingers grazing my nipples. I felt my core throb at the memory, it was getting harder and harder to keep my thoughts sane.

"Darling, are you alright?" The sultry voice of the culprit behind these thoughts calls out to me, my eyes look up at her, unconscious of me biting my bottom lip.

"Hmm," I hum, but then I realise that isn't an appropriate answer, so I quickly change it to, "Yes, I'm fine my love, why do you ask?"

"You seem...distracted." She catches on, and her hand that was playing with my hair comes down to rub my forearm, I was secretly hoping it'd graze along my chest, but I know my girlfriend better than that.

She was careful, and calculated, every move she made would have a benefit to her, and that made her all the more appealing to me, and my arousal.

"I'm just...thinking..." I say softly, feeling a little shy about how fast, and how sudden my sexual desire for her has grown.

I seem to be caught in a trap as Wednesday turns her head to look down at me, her eyes pierce into my heart, both of them, I could feel one flutter, and the other tingle, the subtleness of the feeling makes me all the more wishful to have Wednesday read my thoughts and just fuck me into oblivion.

"Well, it seems to be important," she says sweetly, her fingers drawing circles and small incoherent patterns I couldn't focus on, on my arm. "You have that adorable brow furrow," she smiles cutely, her other hand coming down to caress the lines on my forehead that I didn't realise I was making, so I take a deep breath, forcing myself to relax as I sink into her lap.

"Do I look less distracted now?" I ask in a light tone, this causes her to chuckle softly, her lips meeting the centre of my forehead, making me smile slightly as my eyes meet hers, our faces close, and I can feel the warmness of her breath, it smelt of mint and cherries, a strange, but rather nice combination.

"Come on, tell me what's bothering you, Cara Mia," she coaxes, her hand that draws small patterns on my arm comes forward to start massaging my stomach, the palm of her hand and the drum of her fingers are rhythmic as they move in a circular motion, she knew just the right ways to relax me, and the thought of her knowing me so well like this was...flattering.

None of my exes ever bothered to learn the small things, their main concern was to get into my pants, so they only knew the basics of me, but Wednesday, she knew me, she knew more about me than I know about myself, and that thought was scary.

So, despite me wanting her to jump me, tear off my clothes, and have her fuck me into tomorrow, I could feel those fears and insecurities eat away at me.

"I just...love you, you know?" I ask, unsure of how to really word what I'm feeling, my eyes silently pleading with her to understand me, and her small smile of reassurance lets me know that she gets me.

"And I love you too, very much," she whispers, pecking my lips softly, my hands automatically hold her face keeping her there longer than she had originally planned, but I can feel by the way she is kissing me, that she didn't mind the prolonged action much. She pulled away first, her eyes shining just like the way they did when I first found her in that box, in her cat form, she was so cat-like as a human too, making sure my first impression of her would always stay fresh in my mind. "Now, tell me what's really troubling you," she says in a hushed tone, her eyes looking into mine.

I can't help but sigh heavily, my cheeks feeling warm from the sudden spotlights she's put me under, "I can't, it's embarrassing," I counter, hoping that will be the end of it, but my girl was stubborn and very persuasive, and she wasn't going to stop until she could help me.

"I'm sure it's not as bad as you think," she tries to assure me, "Who knows, it may be enjoyable," her suggestion, even though it was supposed to be innocent, made me feel warm, my core igniting once again. I knew that it was going to be enjoyable, hell, it was going to be amazing once we had sex, but I was just too scared to ask for it. "What's with that reaction?" she giggles, booping my nose, I scrunch my face up in retaliation, causing her to chuckle more.

"I know it won't be bad," I say, her soft laughter was contagious so I couldn't help the small chuckle myself, smiling up at her, "It's the asking part I'm embarrassed about," I confess to her, my left hand starting to trail small lines along Wednesdays face, her skin was soft, a little colder than the average human, but warm to show she was indeed alive.

My words caused her to tilt her head in a curious manner, "Tell me then, I won't judge," the smile on her face never left, she just had so much love for me, and the thought warmed my heart. She allowed my hand to travel along her face, her eyes shut slowly as she melted into my touch when I kept it on her cheek, she looked so serene, peaceful, and loving, everything I've ever wanted with a lover, I longed for these moments with my future partner, and now that I have it, I'm scared.

I didn't want this to be too good to be true, I mean, at first, Wednesday was a cat for Christ's sake, how many times have you heard your friend talk about their love life to say their partner was once a cat?