chapter 28

It's almost 48hrs Aditya didn't open his eyes. Abheera and Akshay are not leaving him even for a second. They were waiting for him to wakeup and after knowing that how much Aditya loved them and he was also missing them.

     Aryan tried to act brave infront of the family members, but his little brother condition making him unable to think properly.

      Aditya grandparents feels guilty thinking about the situation how they behaved with their grandson. Everyone is feeling guilty. Abheera tooks Akshay and her baba and went to the temple for the well being of their little bean and prayed for the well being of their little bean.

      Three of them returned go the hospital and emergency notice issued regarding Aditya's condition and siblings  gets shocked  and went to his room .  Abheera holds his hand begging him not leave her and for give her  because of the way she behaved with him in the past. Akshay also holds his hand, begging that if some thing happened to him ,he will also die with him.

     That's stimulus makes Aditya to react and he immediately slaps Akshay after hearing that word and opens his eyes. Doctors assured to the family now Aditya is out of danger.