chapter 13

Everyone gets shocked with the news, that their Aditya who loved Everyone unconditionally were forgot who were them. Then Abheera tried to touch him, but he immediately takes his hand back. Adi baccha our little bean,me your di. Please talk with me,  I'm sorry for everything that we avoided you. But don't talk like that with us.

       See our baba,Akshay, dada, dadi, mama, mami were waited for you to open your eyes and tried to hug him, but as a reflex he pushes her. she slightly loses her balance but Aryan protect her, then he looked at Aditya who was not even sparing at them. His heart breaks by looking his little one.

         Please  getout  of my room, i don't want to look  at your faces and even  i don't know even who you people are, just getout. That breaks their hear particularly Akshay,  his bestfriend forgot him,  that truth were killing him. He tried to touch him,but as usual Aditya  not even allowed him to  get close to him.

           He then feels discomfotrable and panics, then family immediately calls  doctor. Then doctors finally sedates him asked the family to not stress him as it might cause any damage to his health condition as he only awaken from coma.

            Aryan, Abheera and Akshay hugged eachother and cried and remaining elders were not even in a position to control them. But our cunning arundhati was feeling very happy as soon as she get news about Aditya loss of memory and she laughs cunningly when no one were looking at her.

          But Akshay knows about his mother  cruel and true nature . He witness that laugh on his mother face, but he can't do anything as it creates even more problem in a family and his grandparents will never survive if his mother true nature will come out.

           He went inside Aditya room looked at him who were sleeping peacefully. He slowly and gently hold his hand and kissed it and told that he was sorry for everything, if he want he will happily dies. That cries hurting Aditya subconscious mind but he don't know.

      Siblings silently seen Akshay and Aditya from outside and silently remains.

    That's it for today