chapter 20

After few days Akshay gets discharged from the hospital. But as usual Aditya avoids him and everyone in the family But this time not with unknown anger But with guilt that Akshay attempt to kill himself and the way he behaved with his siblings and everything is killing him.

                  He just want to see whether Akshay is okay and healthy with his own eyes. After confirming that his family is safe, he called his mama and informed to them that he want to spend some time with them. So, he called and informed them to come and take him with them without informing anyone in the family.

                Mr&Mrs sharma visits their sister home to take Aditya with them. By the sudden visits of their mama and mami Aryan felt a lot happy. Siblings and Akshay spend the day with them and they revealed to the Mr and Mrs Agnihotri that they wanted to take Aditya with them as he wanted to spend some time with them.

                 Everyone gets shocked by hearing those words that come from their mama and they even shocked more to learn that it's their Aditya wish to go.
Aditya come to downstairs with his luggage. But Everyone gets shocked looking at him with his luggage. Abheera  immediately holding his hand asked that "where he is going?"

                  But,he didn't replied to her question. Abheera begged him not to go but he remains silent. Aryan and his grandparents  didn't stop him as they know he was disturbed and needs some time to heal emotionally. Akshay also pleads him not to go and kneel down and begs him not to go. But he didn't listen to them. Abheera and Akshay cries  alot with Aditya decision as they thought that he is permanently going to leave them.

                 Aditya slightly hugs both of them and leaves with his mama and mami. Abheera loses consciousness as Aditya left her as she don't know that he also can't live without them.

                After sometime Abheera gains consciousness and asks for Aditya. But they tried to convince her except Akshay as he also can't take Aditya absence in their life even though it's temporary.

               Abheera also becomes numb as her little bean leaves them and she stops to talk and eat only little after everyone begs her .with Akshay also the condition is same.

              Aditya's condition also same. He misses his baba,di and Akshay alot. But he also needs time to heal. So he is just eating for the sake of his mama and mami.

           Fate plays many riddles with siblings a lot. Even after every truth comes out the condition is same and they just need time,love and care to heal.