chapter 27

Mr ard Mrs sharma were looking at Aditya. He was looking like an angel. Their child was so much  happy after a long time. Especially this time again he is going to be with his baba who is almost father to him.

       Aditya sleeps that night happily thinking about that he is going to live  with his family from now on. Other side Aryan prepared everything for his little bean who is coming back .

        As Abheera and Akshay doesn't know about Aditya decision of returning back ,they were feeling guilty that because they thought that Aditya will never return back as they both treated him badly.

         But they don't know that even during Aditya suffers from his family, he loved them unconditionally and can't stay away from them.

             Next day Aditya and his mama and mami reaches airport and after a long journey they reached their destination and started from the airport to their home, but fate plays an cruel game as their car met with accident. Even though Mr and Mrs sharma escapes with minor injuries, Aditya suffers major injuries and he losts his consciousness due to trauma.

           Agnihotri's get the information about the accident and went to the hospital. By looking at their grandchild his grandmother losts consciousness . Abheera and Akshay collapses after learning about Aditya's condition and looking at his family like that Aryan cried for the first time not knowing what to do and why these things happening to his family.