chapter 22

Aryan finally reached his mama and mami Ghar. They welcome him with a lot of love. Aryan after coming to there he takes their blessings. They told to him to get freshen up and have his lunch.But Aryan eyes were searching for one person his baby brother.

But he is no where to seen, then he looked into his mama and mami eyes for the answer. They told to him that he want to see him and he immediately hugged them and cried after emotional burst by telling them how he was missed his baby bean for these many days after he left home.

They tried to console him by telling that how Aditya also missing them and how he is not having his meals properly. After listening to them Aryan asked them that he want see his baby bean. They told to him that he was sleeping in his room and told to him to go and see him.

He immediately moves to Aditya room and looked at his baby bean after many days. He went to him and gently caresses his face,then everything what he had done to his little bean comes to his mind "HOW HE USED TO IGNORE HIM AND HOW HE SLAPPED HIM EVEN THOUGH THE MISTAKE IS NOT HIS AND HOW HIS BEHAVIOR TOWARDS COMES TO HIS MIND LIKE A FLOOD". Right now his little bean is sleeping.

He gently started to caress his and tap over his head by gently placing his space beside his little brother and slowly due to tiredness of long journey he slepts there only. After sometime Aditya wakes up and sees his baba sleeping beside him and he thought that he was dreaming his baba beside him as he was missing his siblings a lot.

Then slowly he holds his baba tightly as he feared that he left him again. So in his dream he don't want to let him go. His hugged him and cried by telling him that how he missing them and he suffered their hatred and everything and slowly drifts into sleep.