chapter 24

After talking with Aryan, Aditya is in a happy mood as he is feeling like wanted after a long time. That's when he felt his brother's touch.Bacchha,what are you doing here? Baba ,love you. Do you know how much I missed all of you. You,di,Akshay,dada,dadi.

         No one talked with me. I thought to die many times,but I can't. Do you know right now ,I Don't want to come to there. I'm in angry mode. I want to punish him. How dare he tried to harm himself.

        Still those images,I can't forget baba he is my best friend. Even small scratch on his body. I can't imagine it. I can bare any pain,but I can't see you people in pain baba. By telling those words he hugged him tightly.

         Aryan kissed on his forehead. Little bean, love you so much kid. Punish him  as much as you want,but he is really missing you a lot. Everyone there missing you. Okay today I'm going, is it okay. Aditya remains silent for sometime

          Okay go and take care of that stupid and di. I'm also missing them a lot
But, let him suffer for what he had done to us. Okay after few I will come to our home. Mama and mami also wants to shift to there. Finally I'm going to have a happy and big family. Don't tell him. Okay okay don't tell to anyone about this.

         I want to surprise them. Aryan after a long time seeing this side of Aditya, funny and care free child. He then hugs him tightly.