"With pleasure.." he smirks, as he pulls down my shorts that I've chosen to travel in.. once he has successfully removed my underwear, his hand runs up my bare leg.. up to my centre.. "Wet already.." he bites his lip.. before taking his dick in his other hand..

"Are you surprised?" I smirk, my eyes falling down to where his hand is.

"No.. because you.. are very naughty girl.." He gives himself a few long strokes, before lining up with my entrance.. "Eyes on me.." he lifts his free hand to grip my jaw.. "Don't look away.."

I swallow hard, as I try to keep my eyes on him when I feel him starting to push in.. his eyes totally fixed on me, watching as he begin to move his hips in a slow pace..

"Keep those pretty eyes on me.." he warns again.

"Oh fuck.. please Robert.." I moan, urging him to move faster.. but he doesn't.. he keeps the steady, and slow pace, just to drive me crazy.. "Robert.."

"That's it.. keeping moaning my name.."

"Robert! Please.. faster.." I urge him again but he still refuses, just moving his hips slowly, his eyes haven't moved from mine.. but he can't keep it up for long as he's leaning down to connect our lips.. his tongue swirling with mine as one hand cups my face.. "Robert!! Oh fuck.." I moan against his mouth, the deeper he goes.. I need him to move faster..

"Tell me what you want.." he whispers in between kisses.. "Tell me.."

"Fuck!!" I need you to go harder!!!" I shout.. and I can feel his smirk as his head drops to my neck.. and it seems to have done the trick as he starts to thrust harder, and faster.. my head falls back and my eyes rolls back.. "Ahhh fuck! Yess! That's it!!"

"You like me fucking you like this?"

"Yes!! Yes!!" I groan.. my hands grip his back, my nails digging into his skin.. I don't mean to leave scratches but technically it's not my fault.. "Keep going.." I beg.. and he doesn't slow down.. he keeps his movements fast, his hot heavy breath in my ear, his moans escaping from his throat.

"Fuck.." he moans.. "Fuck!! I love you Soph..I do.."

"I love you too Robert.." he captures my mouth again, our tongues moving in a familiar way.. it's passionate, it's sloppy.. it makes my lower half tingle and I can tell when he tenses up a little, as he begins to slow down.. I know that he is also close.. "Let go for me Robert.." and apparently that's all we both need..

"I.." his breathing starts to get heavier, his body start to tremble.. "Fuck!! Soph.. I'm gonna.." his moans getting louder as I feel his warmth inside me.. "Ahhhh fuckkkk! Yeah.. oh fuck.." he keeps his movements slow to ride it out.. "Oh fuck.. Sophia.." I can't help but squeeze my eyes shut as my lower half starts to shake in pleasure when his hand falls in between us, quickly adding pressure to my centre..

"Oh my god.." my hands grip the sheets of the bed as I ride out waves and waves as his hand moves back and forth very quickly.. "Robert!! Fuck.." I breathe heavily, my eyes still shut so I don't see what he does next, but I feel the mattress go down beside me.. after a few moments to catch my breath I peak an eye over to him and his hand his resting on his chest.. looking over to me..

"You okay?" He ask with a smile..

"After that? How could I not be.." I smirk back to him.. and he leans over to capture my lips once again, but nothing like before.. it's a quick, simple one but it's caring..