And Jiyeon was completely deceived by Kai, "Ah, jinjja? How serious it is? Because you know, this is also important for Baekhyu—"

"So, what's your favourite color?" a random question came to Kai's mouth to avoid the topic.

"Uhhh... Yellow? Why you suddenly ask, by the way?" Jiyeon asked, confused.

"Uhm. Who's your favourite classmate?" Another random question from Kai's mouth. But he's partly curious on Jiyeon's answer.

"Eunjung and Hyomin," Jiyeon innocently said. But Kai was hoping for a guy.

"How about in the boys?"

"Uhm..." Jiyeon thinks.

While Jiyeon was thinking, on Kai's mind. 'Why do it have to take so long to answer my name?'

"Baekhyun and Luhan," Jiyeon innocently said. She was answering the question honestly.

"Bwo?!" Kai blurted out. "Why them?"

"Uhm... Baekhyun is fun to be with and kind. And Luhan's very smart," she smiled, and then a poker face partnered with the phrase—"despite his coldness. I think Luhan can make my grades here at science higer."

"B-b-but. How 'bout me?" He stuttered.

"You? Tch. You're so arrogant," Jiyeon meant what she said as she harshly and successfully removed the last part of the digestive system of the frog, and move onto the respiratory system of the frog. "But I think Kai's a reliable one."

And there's a moment of silence between the two. And they actually had the time to blush.

Until Baekhyun breaks the atmosphere for them when he screamed like a girl at Chanyeol. "Ya, ya, ya!!! Why the hell did you cut the heart out. It should be in one piece. Aiishhh. This punk!"

Abruptly, Kai returns his attention to Jiyeon, "So how's your frog?"

"Uhh... I think I'm doing fine." Jiyeon looked at Kai waiting for some assurance. "Wait, aren't you supposed to be with D.O?"

"Nah... He's still enjoying it, look." Kai points at D.O. They saw D.O like a hamster—so small and cute, and so squishy. He's really focused on what he was doing.

A sound of paper bag was suddenly placed on the counter table which crashes their little conversation. Kai and Jiyeon both turned their heads around and saw Luhan drinking his brewed iced coffee. "Ehem. I was told that this is a LAB room, not a LOVE room."

"Chill bro," Kai stood up from the chair, and pats Luhan's back. "Did you get my 'usual'?"

"Sure," Luhan handed Kai over the other paper bag on his hand.

"Thanks, hyung. I can't remember the last time you joked. Haha... Thanks, again." he pats Luhan's back again.

While Luhan was sitting, Jiyeon carefully checked the snacks Luhan picked for her. "Caramel Macchiato and chips. Wow. You really know my taste." And Luhan seems to ignore Jiyeon and was focused eating his own mini bite cookies. "Waah, can I have some of those?"

Luhan shifted his head to Jiyeon and looked at his cookies. "Here," he handed the chips to Jiyeon. But Jiyeon showed the gloves she was wearing—physically saying that she has full and dirty hands. So she instead opens widely her mouth waiting Luhan to put some cookie in it.

Luhan was somewhat annoyed by Jiyeon, but since he's still eating, and doesn't want to get back to work, he shoot some cookies on Jiyeon's mouth.

But seriously, Jiyeon was just playing with Luhan. She's not expecting Luhan to put some cookies on her mouth. Because as far as Jiyeon knows Luhan's attitude there's a 6% chance that Luhan will put some cookies on the mouth. Basically, she was 94% sure Luhan won't.