Mr. Do helped Luhan on how to dissect the frog correctly. And the two keenly observe Mr. Do's instructions. It's Jiyeon's turn to dissect the frog after Mr. Do left and continues on observing other pairs.

Since Luhan opened the frog's tummy and remove the skin for them, Jiyeon have the access onto the frog's anatomy. Though, it's pretty unclear because of the blood covering the organs and it got messier because of Luhan's work. Jiyeon was about to remove an unknown organ until Luhan stopped her, and hold her hand.

"Wash it first," he said.

"Oh, right." So Jiyeon turned the faucet on and clean the frog until it's finally clear. Jiyeon is not anymore afraid of a formalin-ized frog. She thinks it's just a dead chicken that still have its organs.

"For those who can, you can buy snacks for yourself and your partner, since its recess time already. The break you only have is lunch time."

Jiyeon looked at Luhan, "You go buy for our food."

"Bwo? You buy for yourself," Luhan said, removing his gloves.

"C'mmon, it's very rare to see me this eager in lab class. C'mmon," And Jiyeon actually did an aegyo through her eyes. More like a puppy dog eyes in foreign countries. "Pweaase," she begged.

"Fine."

"Bro," Kai approached Luhan. "Buy something for us, too." He said as he points at D.O—enjoying his time mercilessly removing the frog's organ. And Kai took his wallet, and gave some money to Luhan.

Sehun also approached Luhan and asked the same thing. Luhan can't say a word, because Kai is a good friend and Sehun is one of his best friends. "Buy me 2 bubble teas for us Suho-hyung. And choco bar. Thanks Luhan-hyung. I'll pay you later."

Xiumin was about to approach Luhan until Luhan wrapped his arms around Xiumin's shoulders and pulled him harshly. "Nope, you're coming with me," he said before Xiumin could speak.

Jiyeon was just silently laughing at her place, and Luhan became a slave for the moment. She shook her head and continues on what she was doing.

"Woah, you could be a surgeon," Kai abruptly sat beside Jiyeon and keenly watching her removing the organs with the surgical scissors.

"Pardon?" Jiyeon said and stopped for a moment, and focused again at the frog.

"I said you really like me beside you, don't you?" Kai obviously change his statement into a sarcastic one.Jiyeon was put into a halt, but could not look straight to Kai. And her heart beats fast. "Silence means yes, I guess?" He playfully beamed at Jiyeon. And even Kai feels butterfly in his stomach.

"Sometimes, no," Jiyeon said.

Kai pouts, "So you don't like me around?" He knows deep inside him that he slightly opens Jiyeon's heart for him. And he thinks their feelings are mutual. So he took Jiyeon's response as a sarcastic response.

Kai's eyes rounds like a cat—very sharp and cute. He's waiting for Jiyeon to say 'No, that's not what I meant.' And the tricky game of Kai begins. It's like a tiny horn was growing invisibly on Kai's head if she said that.

Unfortunately for Kai, Jiyeon changes the topic. "So, what are we going to do tomorrow?"

Kai didn't answer for a moment. He needs to compose himself that his tricky game was a failure. "Just follow my directions."

"But I think I can't go. You see, I promised Baekh—"

"It's a must," Kai hissed. And starts thinking of excuses. "It's a matter of life or death. If you won't come, something bad will happen."