"What happened?" I asked her frowning.

"You said we have the whole day right." She replied, grinning and walked towards us normally.

"That's taking my words a little too seriously." I said, and she shrugged smiling.

"You should be more specific." She said, holding Ayesha's one hand while I held the other.

"So we will do window shopping and buy what we want slowly." I said.

"You like shopping?" She asked frowning.

"Yes! I kind of became used to it. Don't you like it?" I asked her frowning.

"No way! But I love book shopping." She replied smiling.

"Not a surprise." I mumbled to myself.

"What did you just say?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Nothing so we will start from this shop." I replied, and she nodded slowly.

"Ayesha! Choose any one of the dresses from these." Nisha said selecting five while I sat calmly.

"Those are not nice. What about this?" I asked showing them another dress.

"That is boring dress Dad. I want these two." Ayesha replied selecting two from Nisha's selection.

I would have felt upset before that she chose Nisha's but now actually I just chuckled hearing that.

"Actually, Ayesha that dress will be so lovely for any party wear. So take that too." Nisha said, taking the dress which I have selected giving me a small smile.

I smiled back, and we walked towards the women section against my wish as Ayesha just dragged me there.

"This is good." Ayesha said, looking at a dress.

"But I don't wear them dear." Nisha said shaking her head.

"Wear that for your birthday." Ayesha said, holding the dress frowning.

"But it is after so many months." She said, and I looked at her frowning.

"When is your birthday?" I asked her.

"December 10th." She replied.

"Then why did you not tell me last year?" I asked her again.

"You were busy that day in your office the whole day, and it doesn't matter that much so I didn't say." She replied shrugging, and we continued to walk.

"She made biryani that day." Ayesha said smiling.

"Because you asked me to." Nisha pointed out.

"Why don't you buy some Sarees?" I asked when she stared at few.

"I am thinking that I should as I got used to them during these holidays." She replied looking at them.

"Actually, I didn't want to wear them, but the cooking instructor is not taking me seriously when I went in casual wear." She added and started looking at them.

"I think this is good." I said, and she nodded.

"This is good." Ayesha said pointing out another one.

"I will take the both then." Nisha said smiling at Ayesha.

"I am hungry!" Ayesha said when we walked out of the shop.

"Let's have some food then." I said, and we walked towards the Subway.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Nisha when they both sat at the table.

"Order anything." She replied shrugging.

We had some food and ordered Ice cream as per Ayesha's wish. They both started to eat while I had mine slowly.

Then they both suddenly laughed and I was looking at them to see both have Ice cream spots on their noses.

"Such a kids." I said, smiling and Nisha immediately frowned.

Then I realized what I had said and immediately placed a spot on my nose like them mumbling "Happy?"

She shook her head smiling and cleaned her nose along with Ayesha's. Until evening, we just roamed around the mall, and she even bought some books to which she demanded she will only pay.

"I am so tired, but I will cook our dinner and then sleep after eating." Nisha talked to herself and walked in the kitchen while we both sat on the couch to watch TV.

"I will let you read me a story if you put the cartoon." Ayesha said folding her hands.

"Ok!" I said and put the channel as per her wish.

We had dinner with Ayesha's chatter regarding how she enjoyed today and we both looked at her smiling, but I glanced at Nisha in the middle seeing the smile never leaving her face.

"Story?" Ayesha asked, and I nodded holding her hand.

We both settled on her bed, and I started telling her a story from her book. In the middle, Nisha walked inside and placed a small kiss on her forehead mumbling "Good night!"

"I will just sleep." She said tiredly, and I nodded at her.

After she left, Ayesha looked at me for a few minutes and said, "I don't want to call her Aunty."

"Then call her Mom." I said, and she stared at me grinning.

"Really?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes!" I replied, kissing her forehead.

"I will go and call her." She said getting up.

"She is tired right, so let her sleep. Do that in the morning after you wake up." I said, and she nodded reluctantly.

"Good night." I said after finishing the story and walked outside her room when she drifted off into sleep.

I lie down on my bed after freshening up a little feeling, I should have done this way before, and I am sure she will be really happy when she will hear Ayesha's calling tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I kind of got used to write the story with many characters all the time because of which the chapter would have been the big one...

But here there are only three so they are little small.. but i am trying with each chap... :)

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote...