✨SIDE STORY✨ (part 1)

It was a lovely day in the Aizawa household, Y/N was giving Todoroki the death stare for some reason, unmoving and unblinking. Todoroki stares back, feeling his anxiety build. There's no worse feeling than a 5 year old judging you.

Suddenly, Y/N blinks and gasps loudly.

Y/N: SHIT!

Todoroki than gasps at Y/N's language, though he knows where it came from. Bakugo...

Todoroki: you shouldn't say that, it's not nice.

Todoroki crouches down to look at Y/N, who's still upset over his defeat. He thinks of what to do, when he gets an idea. He creates a lollipop out of ice and hands it to Y/N.

Todoroki: here... kids like candy right?

Todoroki hands Y/N the candy as Y/N looks down at it. He blinks, and then starts crying.

Y/N: ITS JUST IIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEE-

————

Today, Todoroki was given the honour of babysitting Y/N as Aizawa had joined a book club, its a bunch of insomniac's who read bedtime stories together to try and beat there insomnia, Aizawa didn't believe it would work, he merely just went to watch other sleep-deprived fools suffer at the hands of mental illness. A wonderful activity for the whole family he called it, making everyone immediately search for babysitters. Eri decided to go to a festival with Izuku, but when Izuku asked Y/N if he wanted to go, he replied: "No. I don't like broccoli." So Eri went dress shopping with Izuku without him. Izuku came back more exhausted than after training the stories say...

When asked who was available, the only person who immediately accepted was Shoto, since it's an excuse to leave the abusive household for once. Shoto showed up with a duffle-bag, he had heard good babysitters have "babysitting bags," full of supplies to keep the child distracted until they knock themselves out. As he knocks on the door, it's answered, he has to strain his neck and look down to look at Y/N in the eyes. Where the epic staring contest had emerged from.

After that whole ordeal, Y/N insisted they go to the candy store. So Shoto agreed, hoping to be a good babysitter. They were walking down the street as your name walked along the road, until... ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!

Suddenly, Y/N dashed for the ice cream truck, Shoto was spaced out, but when he noticed, his eyes widen in shock.

Todoroki: wait! Y/N stop!

Todoroki ran after him, though falling behind as the determination to taste the delicious, savoury treat kept Y/N going. As Y/N ran and ran, Shoto started losing him. He then trips and falls onto the sidewalk, groaning as he hits his head on the pavement. When he looks back up... Y/N's gone. Disappeared, he looks around, wondering where the child could be possibly gone. His eyes widen in shock and fear, he tried to be a good babysitter, and immediately lost the kid. How could this day get any worse?!