💥Eri & Y/N's Dorm Visit (part 2)💥

Y/N: and that concludes my presentation on Why Local Bakugo's should be watched at all times and also haven a dollar taken away every-time they say a swear word. And also why he should be kicked out of UA. Any questions?

Y/N just finished a presentation he spent all night preparing, you could say he's pretty... dedicated to the cause. There's a large thunderstorm outside so theyre all forced to say inside.

Bakugo: YEAH! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A LITTLE SHIT?!

Y/N: Aizawa and you are my influence what were you expecting?

Bakugo: *ANGRY MUMBLING*

the rest of 1-A are there, Sero is asleep, Izuku is looking in horror and is frozen, Todoroki is planning the funeral, and the others are kinda just sitting there with faces that go "What?" With a hint of "He's so dead..." And then theres Aizawa, who's crying in the corner because the coffee machine isn't working.

Y/N: Okay now. Pay up.

Everyone looks confused, what does he mean pay up?

Y/N: I spent so much time on this presentation the least you can do is pay up...

Everyone is confused, then Todoroki walks up and hands him a candy cane.

Y/N: wait is this a piece of your ha- nvm thats a candy cane.

Y/N then devours the candy cane, and now everyone's bored.

Mina: I've got an idea! How about... GAME NIGHT!

Tsuyu: that sounds like a good idea *ribbit*

Bakugo: ID RATHER GO TO HELL!

Y/N: we already are with you here.

Bakugo: *angry growling*

Aizawa: don't make me grab the straight jackets.

Bakugo and Y/N then shut up. Eri then runs up to Y/N, she just finished a drawing.

Eri: I made a drawing... can you guess what it is?

Y/N: uh... a homeless man?

Eri: what? No it's Aizawa...

Y/N: so I was right!

Aizawa: I'm not homeless! You literally live in my house!

After awhile Mina convinced them to play board games by screaming into their ears excitedly until they couldn't take it anymore.

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO PAY BAKUGO RENT?!

Sero: when you play Monopoly if you land on there property you have to pay them.

Bakugo: YEAH PAY UP YOU LITTLE S-

Bakugo then gets hit over the head by Todoroki

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL ICEHOT?!

Y/N: BUT HES IN JAIL! IM NOT GIVING MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!

Sato: we are heroes after all...

Denki: yeah THIS IS ANARCHY!

Tsuyu: I have the boat, so I have the navy technically, nobody is taking my rent.

Y/N: wow so Aizawa is this the fist time youve paid rent?

Aizawa: OMG.

Mina: OMG!!!

Aizawa: Mina that wasnt an ✨OMG!!✨ THAT WAS AN OMG!

Mina: ... FUCK.

everyone gasps.

Bakugo: OH FUCK THIS!!!

Bakugo then flips the game board. And everything goes to shit. A-couple hours later everyone goes to bed. Bakugo is mumbling in his sleep "ah what the hell?" And eventually he wakes up. So he walks to the kitchen to grab a cup of water. But he freezes once he hears the sound of silent crying.

Bakugo: eh?

Bakugo hears it coming from the couch, so he walks over, when he looks down he sees Y/N wrapped in the blanket silently crying. Bakugo's expression softens, but he's confused, he doesn't know what to do or say. So he gently grabs his shoulder and shakes him slightly.

Bakugo: hey little shit. You okay?

Y/N looks upon with a tear-stained face

Y/N: n-no- that was kinda a dumb question tbh...

Bakugo: WELL SORRY FOR TYRING TO HELP Y-

Bakugo freezes, when he sees Y/N flinch at the yelling he feels something. Ian his very very tiny explosive heart. He feels... guilty? Bakugo sighs and then sits down beside him.

Bakugo: alright tell me what's wrong with you or I'll force you. So don't be a little shit and just tell me.

Y/N: w-well... I cant sleep... I-dont get me wrong I like you guys- you guys are like my new family... but everytime I hear the swearing and yelling it reminds me of my mom... and I know you don't means it, but it still hurts...

Bakugo then realizes something, this kid hes been honestly having fun talking with. Who he treated the same as everyone. Who treated like a teenager, because he seemed so mature. Is still just a kid... a hurt kid. His face slightly softens, his expression stoic.

Bakugo: you dont have to tell me if you dont want to... but why does it remind you of your mom?

Y/N: ... she sold me to Overhaul...

Bakugo's eyes widen. Thats not what he was expecting. Now he REALLY dont know what to say. So Bakugo does something hes never done before... he hugs him.

Y/N: huh? W-what are you-

Bakugo: just shut up and except the damn hug cause your not getting another one.

Bakugo then activates his Quirk very slightly, not enough to make explosions but enough to make his hands warm, and Y/N starts to feel warm. But it's not the burning hot warm, it's a comforting warm. He starts top relax as he sits there, Bakugo hugging him. (Never thought id write that)

Y/N: is he... trying to comfort me? He- this kinda feels like... he kinda feels like...

Bakugo: am I actually hugging someone? The hell am I doing? Why do I care about this little shit so much? Is it cause he reminds me of me? Damn it think think, but he... he kinda feels like...

They stay like that for awhile, hugging. The two of them ARE very similar, and there's something else very similar about them... they both have trouble vocalizing there feelings, its like mission impossible for them. But there similarity causes an understanding, and so they both know...

Bakugo & Y/N: kinda like the brother I never had...

So ima go cry. Sorry for being gone for so long abunch shit happened but IM BACK! And will try posting more often, I hope you enjoyed this little chapter. And im sorry to say, but this is the end of the book. It's hard, but I have to move on and not make false promises.

R.I.P, Y/N.....

Have a Christmas cookie ✨🎄🍪🎄✨