Y/N's Suppressed Anger, And Last Hopes

Detective: The walls have finally stopped moving. But it's hard to tell where we are now.

The heroes, some police officers, Izuku, and the detective are all in the large room where they were attacked. Thinking about what to do next. Nighteye then points to the right.

Nighteye: Im positive Eri's bedroom is located in that direction. I'm not sure about Y/N's though. Most likely they'll be together if Overhaul's running away.

Detective: Iranaka! I want you to straighten out these hallways again, you hear?

Iranaka is tied up in rope around his chest, hands behind his back, he's sitting cross legged with his ankles tied together. Iranaka looks like he's on drugs rk, he's twitching and his breathing is shaky and he looks like he's about to kill them.

Detective: The hell?

Aizawa: The drugs must've worn off.

RockLock: He's not supposed to be able to control anything larger than a damn refrigerator.

Fatgum: Remember who we're dealing with here! Dollars to doughnuts, he's using a performance enhancer!

Aizawa: Looks like Fatgum knew what he was talking about. Iranaka's power: it's back to normal again.

Detective: Guess that's good news. But that was Toga and Twice just now. The League of Villians is here, too.

Mimic: Toga. Toga and Twice. I wont forgive you! You traitors will die!

Nighteye: Tell us where the other League members are hiding.

Mimic: I don't know! But I'll find every last one of 'em! I wont stop until I've crushed all their skulls to dust! *screams angrily*

Nighteye: Im guessing those two are the only ones here. At least for now.

The police officers pull out there guns nervous about what's gonna happen.

Police Officer: It doesn't look like the villains from the League are gonna attack us.

Police Officer 2: Maybe not but they're not on our side just because they betrayed this guy.

Detective: Those criminals are wanted across the country. As officers of the law, we can't let them escape.

[Izuku gasps]

Aizawa: So far, the chances are relatively low that the League will be involved in this raid. But if they do end up putting in an appearance. You guys are out.

Izuku: ErasureHead.

RockLock is sitting down, his wound treated but he's still in pain.

RockLock: Why're you fools standin' around talkin' instead of actin'?

Izuku: What do you mean?

RockLock: The cops can deal with the League! Your wastin' time, so ignore them and keep on movin'. Or did you moron's forget are missions top freakin' priority?

Detective: He has a point. That would be for the best.

RockLock: Ill hang tight. Someone has to stay behind to keep an eye on Iranaka. And thanks to that crazy girl with the knifes, I'm not goin' anywhere anytime soon. Well, go on! Finish what we came here to do.

[Izuku gasps] (again)

RockLock: Ryukyu and the other heroes up top. The cops we got separated from down here! Suneater, Red Riot, Fatgum, Lemillion! They're all still fighting for us. You gotta know that, right? We worked too damn hard to fail those kids now. So go on!