Aizawa Has A Coffee Addiction, Fatherly Feelings

Aizawa: Here we are.

Makoya: He owns a house? I thought he was homeless.

Eri: Woah. I've never seen a building this tiny.

After around a week at the hospital to make sure Y/N and Eri were okay. They were told they would be moving in with Aizawa because he can help them control there Quirks, Y/N nearly jumped out the window, and Eri was pretty excited.

Y/N: Can we even consider this a house?

Aizawa: I forgot the Hassaikai's home was pretty expensive, including the secret hideout. They were very wealthy after all. Guess they're gonna have to get used to it.

Aizawa: Kids. This is what it looks like to have a good paying job, but no health insurance as a hero.

Y/N: So then get health insurance.

Aizawa: I refuse.

Aizawa grabs the bags from a car as he walks into a house. His house. Which he now has to share. Being on only child and having shit parents meant he basically was alone most of the time. Hence his lack in social situations, he's never had to share his personal space. So this will be very fun.

(I know they lived at UA, but it's kinda like they have two homes. They want the kids to grow up with normal lives. So they go to UA everyday with Aizawa and sometimes stay there at Aizawa's house. It's for plot man!!!)

Eri and Y/N walked in as they looked around. Y/N immediately went to look in the fridge while Eri just followed Aizawa around like a lost puppy.

Aizawa: Don't touch anything until we get everything set up.

Y/N peeks his head from behind the fridge door as he gives a bored expression. As he chews on a cheese string. He then looks at it in shock as he takes another bite.

Y/N: This is surprisingly good. Looks like you got good food in here despite it looking so sad.

Aizawa: My fridge doesn't look sad.

Aizawa sets the bags down as he peers into the fridge. In the corner of the freezer there are some bagel bits and half a popsicle. In the fridge there is a leftover salad from Swiss Chalet and a very sad looking ripped up turkey form thanksgiving that's probably bad by now. The cheese strings were something he'd take if he was in a rush, cheap and easy.

Y/N: I think you have an addiction.

Aizawa looks to see Y/N pointing at his magnificent coffee maker. He took out a loan for that bad boy. The magnum coffee maker 5000, he got Power Loader to customize it to make coffee faster than Starbucks or Tim's (Tim Hortons, Canadian here!)

 The magnum coffee maker 5000, he got Power Loader to customize it to make coffee faster than Starbucks or Tim's (Tim Hortons, Canadian here!)

This is not the only coffee thing he has. He has an entire cupboard full of fancy coffee's he spent most of his money on, another entire cupboard full of coffee, he also has a hidden cupboard full of backup coffee. He has a list on his fridge of every best coffee place close to his patrol area or home despite never really being home, lots and lots of coffee shops, even bakery's.

Aizawa: Maybe I do have an addiction.

Y/N opened up all the cupboards to see the coffee, he saw the list, he saw everything. He looks back over to Aizawa with a dumbfound face.

Y/N: Never mind. This is a problem. I wonder where the money went? Hm?!

Aizawa is silent, no emotion on his face. When he realizes Eri's not there.

Aizawa: Eri?

Aizawa swear he hears laughing outside as him and Y/N look out to see Eri on the swing, Y/N rushes out to say hi to Eri and maybe give it a try, he trips while running towards her threw the back door. But he gets back up and starts talking with Eri, they both look really happy and Aizawa is happy to see them smiling.

When he realizes the feelings he gets when he sees them happy. He starts to question how cold of a person he really is. Hearing them laugh, hearing them happy, makes him happy, is this the feeling a parent has for there kids?

Aizawa: These kids are going to make me soft. I need a coffee.

Have a cookie, next chapter they going to UA. Hope ya'll have a good day as I don't have much to say! I did just get my grad sweater (grade 8) and I really like it! Lots of love and my writing heart has reopened recently so expect more chapters! Thx for almost 4K!!!

Have a cookie ✨🍪✨