Suneater vrs 3 Depressed Dudes

With Amajiki (quick recap):

All of the heroes (besides Amajiki) are running down the halls to continue there mission.

Kirishima: Fatgum! You gonna leave him alone back there? What are you thinking?

RockLock: He's from your agency, so I left the decision to you. But are you sure he can handle them? Seems kinda risky.

Fatgum:I have faith in him. He's stronger than anybody here. (He doesn't know Izuku's strength yet) His only weakness is self-confidence. The pressure to do things perfectly sometimes leaves him feeling crushed. Breaking his spirit. And yet, he's risen to become one of UA's Big Three under those conditions. So I trust him when he says he can take down those thugs on his own. If he believes in himself, I believe in him.

Amajiki: These guys are keeping us from heading to the targets. It's strange that Irinaka isn't using his Mimicry to help them out, though. Did he prioritize the police officers left up top? Whatever the case. These criminals are mine.

Amajiki has the three criminals pinned on the wall with his Octopus hand, Sora is still knocked out.

End of recap:

Setsuno: Not being able to use my Quirk. It felt so weird.

Amajiki: They might be tough, but I just have to make sure they can't get back up for a while.

Amajiki: I'm gonna have to knock all of you out. Sorry, this might hurt a bit.

However before Amajiki can punch them Setsuno jumps up making Amajiki's fist go over his shoulder, stopping the momentum as he cuts open a huge wound on one of his tentacles.

Setsuno: Surprise! Made you flinch, didn't I? I know you're in a bind here, btu you can't hesitate when it comes to us. When your fighting people who are basically human garbage, you have no idea what nightmares these masks be hiding.

Setsuno reveals a knife that he's holding in his mouth that was used to make the wound on Amajiki, smiling as he does so.

Hojo: Whatever that guys Quirk was, it's worn off.

Hojo then creates crystals coming out of his body to break out of the tentacles. Amajiki then creates a shell to attempt and knock them out but the shell pops off his arm and the shell appears in Setsuno's hand.

Setsuno: You can't kill us, can you? Bit of a handicap, dontcha think? Stupid hero's code.

Amajiki: Larceny. His power lets him steal anything his opponents have equipped. I guess my shell counts as something he can take.

Setsuno: See we've given up everything, even our lives! I was so hopeless once I even tried to jump to my death, 'cept some righteous hero stopped me. You can't understand people who don't see the point of living! And that's why we'll beat you.

Hojo: The boss took us from the trashheap and gave us a new life. Even trash has its pride. He expected more from us.

Hojo then encases his hand in crystal as he jumps forward and punches Amajiki right in the side of his face.

Hojo: So we became more!

Amajiki has another flashback:

Amajiki is holding his hand out, trying to achieve something clearly struggling from the sounds of effort he's putting in. Then a small single root pops out with two very tiny leaves on the end on the back of his hand.

Teacher: What's wrong Amajiki?

Amajiki flinches as he looks over at his teacher.

Teacher: With your Quirk, you should be doing more impressive things by now. Are you still feeling nervous? Oh, well. Don't force yourself. Back in line.