Objective Number 1: Locate Y/N and Eri

Everyone is desperately searching for answers, everyone at the meeting have been forbidden from telling anybody about what they discussed. The students have been anxiously waiting for them to find Y/N and Eri because they aren't aloud to search and have to continue school. The heroes however have been looking non-stop. But after a-couple days all they've managed to do is cross of half the list, still no sign of the two kids.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Izuku is laying in his bed in the dorms, waiting for a message, waiting for any information he can get. Waiting for his chance to save them. Then his phone suddenly dings. And he jumps up from his bed to check his phone.

Izuku grabs his phone and quickly runs out the door, he goes to the next floor under running to get his fellow students who are involved, but there already there. Everyone's in there pj's, hair a mess. They all run up to each other to confirm what's happening.

Kirishima: All right. You, too?

Tsuyu: We got it.

Izuku looks down at his phone, a determined look in his eyes. He doesn't care what it takes, he's going to save them.

Izuku: Its happening.

Elsewhere:

A hobo is looking at his... IPad? (A Pro Hero is using an IPad to communicate? This is amazing. Fellow IPad users are probably real happy about that). He then leans back in his chair, he's always so sleep deprived that he honestly looks more rested despite not sleeping at all and it currently being 2am.

Aizawa: With that many people out looking, it went pretty quickly.

Elsewhere (again):

A muscular teen is standing outside a dorms building of UA high school, looking down at his phone with a determined look gripping onto the phone tight. Despite just waking up, he feels ready to take on the entire Chie Hassaikai by himself. Determined to save 2 kids.

Amajiki: Mirio.

An elf looking boy with bird like eyes and hair that resembles the top of a raven's head is also holding his phone. Beside him is a girl who's light blue hair is rapping around her body like a blanket, clearly tired. All of them are in there pj's.

Nejire: *yawns* Lets do are best.

Mirio: Eri, Y/N, we'll protect you this time.

Izuku: We'll save you!

Izuku & Mirio: I promise!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Weather Forecaster: Well, it looks like were in for sunshine today, so get out there and enjoy the nice weather. in the eve—

A pikachu and a guy who almost got a role in the movie "karate kid" are sitting on couches in class 1-a's lounge room watching the weather forecast when a guy who is a walking talking flex-tape commercial walks up to them (I'm sorry I had to do it.)

Sero: I know Tokoyami's still off in Kyushu, but I wonder where the rest of the work study students are.

Ojiro: Yeah, its strange. Midoriya's been acting weird lately, too.

Kaminari: I know! Did you see him this morning?

Ojiro: Uh-huh. He was staring at his food with this super-intense look on his face.