Y/N's True Quirk Explanation (SPOLIER, READ IN ORDER)

OKAY SOOO

if you read the last chapter... Y/N seems pretty overpowered. BUTTTT, I'm gonna explain it because it might be hard to understand.

Mental Manifestation is the real name of his Quirk. His parents never told him the name as they were mainly in denial and wanted him not to use it. Overhaul told him that's what it's called.

Mental Manifestion:

It allows the user to make their inner thoughts into hallucinations as well as making his hallucinations real for 5 seconds, (Eri's Quirk helped boost it, as its abunch of stored up power)

Inner Thought Hallucination:

Inner Thought Hallucinations are hallucinations that appear from the depths of the users mind. Such as old memories, grudges, emotions, you name it. It can even be subconscious thoughts. And are brought to life threw the form of hallucinations.

Additional information:

The hallucinations ALMOST have a will of there own. But it's more they react to what the user thinks.

*That's why Y/N's Quirk was hurting him, Y/N hated himself for many reasons subconsciously and... sometimes not subconsciously, so the Quirk saw him as the enemy as well*

If he hates someone, his Quirk will naturally try to attack said person, it didn't attack Overhaul because Y/N was deathly afraid of hurting him.

Other people can see them. However it usually doesn't do much because Y/N is the main one effected. It's more of a drawback then anything, but at least he doesn't have to pay for therapy!

Drawbacks:

If the user hates someone there Quirk will naturally try to attack said person.

The Quirk can sometimes act out memories if your thinking about it, even bad ones as it can't really think for itself.

People around him might randomly see them if they are close to Y/N. When they touch Y/N they can see it, the closer you are the more powerful it becomes.

He can't really overuse them. But he can pass out from being overwhelmed.

Person Hallucinations:

These things:

(They scary lol, but also cool

(They scary lol, but also cool.)

They are hallucinations in the form of a person. They can be helpful, but can also hurt the user.

They do not have a will of their own. They react to the inner thoughts of the user and make those there thoughts as they are kind of like living beings with no thoughts. At least they believe there real because Y/N does as well. So if the user hates someone, it will also hate them and might scare them.

Additional Abilities:

Being hallucinations they can go threw walls to pick up on conversations or see incoming danger, however trying to talk to Y/N is really difficult as it's almost like a foreign language.

They can appear by themselves as a defence mechanism. Usually to warn about an incoming attack.

*in times of desperate need Y/N can understand them*

If Y/N makes them real for a couple of seconds their claws can be very deadly and there very strong as well as fast.

Drawbacks:

Are sometimes impossible to understand.

Can be annoying in areas with a lot of people as he can see them so he might not be able to see what's in-front of him. And he can't yell at a hallucination to go away.

They might act out memories that Y/N has recently been thinking of, even the bad ones. They might even say what the other people said in there voices to make it more realistic, if he can't remember the voice very well then it's mostly the same mumbling.

10 Second Reality:

When Y/N uses this ability, he can for about 5 seconds,  make his hallucinations real. It cannot effect living things, and he can't change it too much. He CAN freeze certain people when in this state, but if they break out of it it's very painful for Y/N.

If Y/N makes the Person Hallucinations real for a couple of seconds their claws can be very deadly and there very strong as well as fast.

Drawbacks:

After use he usually coughs up blood, especially if someone breaks free or he freely manipulates it outside of what he first set for it.

Projective Hallucinations:

Projective Hallucinations are purposeful hallucinations created by the user that are only used on a singular individual. The user has to touch said person for this to work otherwise it would effect everyone in the area.

Projective hallucinations could be anything. Including ones past memories, however it's not likely as Y/N usually is on full control when it does it. It does happen though in extreme situations.

Additional Information:

Can be used to make someone pass out if they are hallucinating certain things.

Can make people go crazy if they see what they never wanted to.

He can make hallucinations with all five senses, the more senses the more focus and power he needs behind it, so he can make someone hallucinate excruciating pain. No knife needed 👍. I'm calling it Phantom Pain.

Drawbacks:

Can't use it too much and it takes a-lot of focus which is difficult to have on the battlefield.

If overused the hallucinations come right back at him, usually making him pass out.

He feels 1/4 the pain every time he makes someone feel Phantom Pain.

SOOOOO, WHATCHYA THINK? I think it's a pretty cool Quirk.

If you want to use this Quirk for a story you MUST ask for permission and you MUST credit me. If you do not we'll all my rights are reserved to this Quirk so ha! EAT THAT!

Cookie ✨🍪✨

NO- I MIST NOT GIVE COOKIES TO BAD PEOPLE

Only good people get to eat that cookie mk?

IF YOU STEAL MY THING YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER COOKIE FORM ME BIZARRE PERSON! FELL MY WRAITH!

Anywho, I will probably continue it threw recommendations, I can't just give up on Y/N. Plus you don't even know how sassy he is yet. Trust me, he's gonna be hilarious. Y/N and Makoya are my two sassy babies!!! (Makoya's from my other book, lol it has way more comedy)

Hope y'all have a good day! PEACE!

(Puts on iron man suit and flys out window, transformer sound effects)

"SEE YA NEXT TIME BITCHES!!"