Separation

Izuku POV:

Mirio: Sorry! It was a total oops. I mean, wow, what are the odds of randomly running into a target on the street like that?

Nighteye: No I must accept responsibility. I should have used foresight on the two of you. It's my fault.

Bubble Girl: I'm just glad you guys are okay. You could have been in danger if he suspected something.

Izuku: It didn't feel all that scary to me.

Nighteye: Chisaki and his gang were involved in a recent traffic accident caused by a group of hoodlums. Which isn't remarkable in and of itself. Except, there were zero casualties. The thieves experienced intense pain and lost consciousness and they were uninjured. And even reported that preexisting ailments like rheumatism and cavities were completely gone. The authorities believed Chisaki's quirk may have been responsible. But with the villains caught and nobody harmed there was no crime to accuse him of.

Bubble Girl: The money that was stolen burned up. So there was nothing left to recover. The police didn't find any sign of a crime in that regard either, but, the whole thing seems suspicious. So Nighteye agency began watching Hassaikai. We haven't figured out what it is yet, but we know there up to something.

Mirio: O I forgot sir. We got lucky at least a-little. Are new encounter brought in some new intel. Chisaki, has two kids.

Nighteye: Two kids?

Izuku: A little girl who he called Eri. And a boy I assume is the same age who he called Y/N. There limbs were all wrapped in bandages. I don't know anything else about Eri but I know that Y/N apparently has a mental health condition. However they were asking for help! There must be something we can do to protect them!

Nighteye: I won't let your arrogance interfere with this case.

Izuku: But sir...

Nighteye: Haste won't help with the situation. Take your time pursing a target. If you rush, they are that much more likely to escape. Your not so special that you can save whoever you want whenever you want. We've asked other agencies to team up with us. We must first predict our opponents moves and then make preparations to face him. Good intentions alone aren't enough to save the world. The wisest villains hide in the shadows. In order to find them, we must watch and wait. The two of you should head back into the office for today. Bubble Girl. Let's go.

Bubble Girl: Yes, sir.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Overhaul: Eri, Y/N. you have to stop disobeying me like this. You're the cores of my plan, you know, and I would hate to have to get my hands dirty.

Mimic: Overhaul, got a sec? It's Shigaraki from the league of villains. He says that he's got an answer for ya.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Izuku is sitting in class, friends talking as Mineta is asking about the *fine ladies* at the work studies. However Izuku can't take his mind of the kids, the face Y/N gave him, the look of fear eyes begging for help. And Eri, calling for help.

Eri: Please. Please don't go.

Izuku: My pent up frustrations got worse. I couldn't concentrate in class. Something had to change. And fast!