chapter 16

Days had passed since tyesha submitted and fully became mine and I had her moved back into my room with a clear understanding from mr steele that any fighting between us and ty would be locked up in solitary until they decided to let her out.

Miday I was called to the wardens office but when I arrived she was sitting behind her desk and my.collar was not available for me to put on so I figured this wasn't a social call.

Persephone today I am going to take you to the new facility and walk your through giving you a tour and showing you your room, well your room for as long as you keep it, as it is technically the Queen Bees room the warden said as she folded her hands ontop of her desk.

I nodded understanding what she ment and had no intention of giving up my current status to anyone.

Well then let us go she said standing and smoothing her black pleaded skirt that cam down to just below mid thigh.

Wheb we got in the transport van and I sat in the passenger seat and the warden drove it only took a few minuets to get to and in the facility as it was directly next door.

So what is gonna happen to the original prison where we are now I asked as she pulled in and parked the van.

Oh it will continue to get girls but only select ones will make it over to the new facility she said before getting out.

As we walked in I saw it was baiscily 1 giant prison all inside with several different units all adjoining to the one huge rec yard that half circled the whole back of the prison.

Wheb we walked into unit A my wing it had steel bars in front of the wing the common room as it was called was as big as a 1 bedroom studio apartment, it had a small kitchen with a microwave and coffee pot and cubbies to place cups and dishes.

There was a 48 inch flat screen mounted high on the wall and 3 couches sitting in a u shape with a wooden coffee table in the middle. The walls were the same as the other unit pained pink over concrete blocks with a huge A in the center.

There were 6 rooms total each a single bunk room with a wooden door that was lockable but coukd be unlocked by staff with a key.

This is your room the warden said walking over to the room furthest toward the back on the left side.

The door was open and when I peered inside I saw it had a huge bed with a thick comforter and several pillows a real mattress, a king size bed if I had to guess.

There was a desk and a a 32 inch flat-screen on the wall the toilet and sink were porcelain like real toilets, toward the back of the room was a big standing dresser for clothes and personal items.

A real mirror was fixed to the wall and I was amazed how much it looked like a normal room.

This room is yours you may decorate it as you like the warden said giving me a smile.

Wow I'm shocked I said stunned by how nice and a defient change from the unit and room I was in currently.

As we continued the tour the other rooms were nice but no where near as plush as my own, the warden showed me the rest of the facility taking me through the different jobs and work areas so I could get familiar with them.

Now what do you think pet, do you like the new facility the warden asked her hands clasped in front of her.

Yeah it's amazing I said still in aww at how nice it was for being a prison.

Now your job ofcourse is to make sure that it stays that way by any means necessary, and the females will be integrated with you ladies so please do make sure that there is order and ofcourse with the 2 empty rooms you have in your wing I will give you your choice of female roommates she said with a grin.