chapter 5

(Thank you for taking the time to read my stories I greatly appreciate it and would love your feedback and if you could show some love leaving a like I would appreciate it thank you so much and have a great day everyone because without you the readers my works would be for nothing. ❤)

Chapter 5

I looked out the window seeing the bright moon as I sat on my desk smiling to myself as the thoughts of what happened between me and destiny ran through my mind, her long blonde hair and cute little ass and the thought of how well she sucked my cock tonight sent a warm feeling through my body.

I felt my own cock begin to harden aginst the soft material of my panties as the fresh memory played back in my head from the showers.

I sighed softly changing my thoughts not wanting to get all worked up as I stood up and began taking off my clothes till I just had on a t shirt and the victoria secret panties.

I adjusted my sex in them and pulled them up tight aginst my body, I knew I needed more pairs of panties as these would need washed.

As I put my jumpsuit in the metal cubby attached to the wall my fingers slipped back pulling my panties out of my ass before sliding off my bra and placing it on top of my sweat suit.

I reached for my t shirt and instinctively looked at.the door seeing a gaurd standing there staring at me, his eyes roamed over my body and landed on my breast.

I ignored him and slid on my shirt and when I looked agin the guard was gone.

I smiled to myself as I pulled back the covers and got into bed enjoying the softness of the mattress knowing it was better than the one I could have ended up with.

Moments later I fell into a deep sleep as I dreamed about my life before prison and how happy I was until that fateful moment .

The next morning I was woken up by to my door being unlocked and opened, as I opened my eyes and leaned up in bed I saw my counsler mr steele standing there.

Come get your meds walker he said, I slipped outta bed and walked over to the door dressed in only what I wore to bed a t shirt and panties.

Mr steele moved to the side and I saw a pretty white nurse, her long blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail.

Her breast pressed aginst the tight white scrubs she wore and her scrubs did nothing to hide the thick frame
I noticed she had as I quickly looked her over as I walked to the door.

I smiled at her as I held out my hand.

"Hello persephone I'm nurse Jessica I'm the main nurse for the unit if you need anything just submit a medical request ok hun she said before opening a small manilla envelope and poured the pills into my hand.

I put the pills into my mouth and took a sip of water from my sink cupping the water in my hand.

When I had swallowed the pills nurse Jessica asked me to open my mouth and show her which I did.

"Thank you" nurse Jessica said and turned to walk away, as she did I saw just how thick she was as her hips swayed as I caught a glance of her thick round ass before mr steele broke my thoughts.

I'll be pulling you out for a counseling session after breakfast so be ready he said with a smile before shutting and locking my door.

I quickly washed my face and got ready for breakfast which turned out to be eggs and potatoes and juice which honestly wasn't to bad.

After eating breakfast and spending some time chatting with destiny while we ate before we all returned to our rooms and those who were going to trade got ready.