chapter 13

Three days  had passed since the fight between me and ty and my swelling had gone down and the black eye almost gone they had put ty on lock down for the week letting her out for showers and 1 hour of rec time by herself.

I couldnt help but smile to myself when I first saw her the next day her face swollen her eye blackened and with the white of her eye blood red and with a few stitches in her bottom lip.

I ignored her when she started cussing at me from behind the door knowing better then to make a scene as I knew that wouldnt be the last fight between us and I was determined one way or another to make that bitch submit.

But until then she wasn't what was on my mind, it was Monday and I had put in to see nurse jessica early this morning at breakfast and was waiting for then to call me to the nurses station.

Around 9 am I was in the laundry room watching tv when I heard the new guard to our unit that was transferred in from k block where the fuck ups were also known as solitary call my name.

I came out of the laundry room and saw ms brown at the desk.

Yes ms brown i said walking over, now ms brown was a dark skin lady beautiful and thick as all get out in the right areas and a pretty voice.

I didn't know much about her but she definetly had a no nonsense additide and was quick to lock a bitch down I'm her room for doing stupid shit.

This was only her second day working the unit and besides figuring her work ethic came with working in solitary I knew I'd have to get the 411 on her from mr steele because I can't have a bitch fucking my shit up on this unit, if she wasn't in the game I'd have to talk to the warden and get her ass ghost for real.

You are to go to the nurses station they are expecting you so get dressed and when your ready I'll let you out.

Ok thank you ms brown I said and headed up to my room putting on my new pink and black Jordan's a gift from the warden and headed back downstairs to the unit door.

Ms brown radioed for the tower to let me out and when the door slid open half way I walked out and the door immediately began closing.

The warmth of the summer air hit my face as I walked outside and I breathed it in deep filling my lungs as I walked to the nurses station inside the main building.

As I got to the door I pushed the button to buzz inside.

The door popped and I opened it walking in heading down the same familiar white hallways with the yellow line painted on the floor.

I walked by staff of various rank both turtles and non turtle Co's as I turned the corner I saw the warden walking down the hallway with another high ranking co.

She looked at me wheb she noticed me not saying anything but giving a nod of acknowledgement, I smiled and kept walking past her.

our buisness was kept very private and any interactions outside her office was strictly warden to prisoner nothing more and outside her office I only spoke to her if she initiated conversation.

Halfway down the hall I turned left and came to the nurses station which was a grey steel door with a large protective glass built in.

I opened the door and saw another girl sitting in the 5 chairs that were set out for us to wait for our turn.

The girl was Hispanic not very pretty and sat in silence as I sat 2 chairs away from her as I waited.

Moments later nurse jessica came through the adjoining door, seeing me she smiled and then looked at the the other girl waving her to follow her.