chapter 3

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories I greatly appreciate it and would love your feedback and if you could show some love leaving a like I would appreciate it thank you so much and have a great day everyone because without you the readers my works would be for nothing. ❤

                       The next day

I woke up the next morning to a loud knock on my door, i woke up in a haze looking at my window seeing a different black guard looking in.

"Wake up 15 minuets to chow" he said then walked off saying the same thing and knocking on other doors as he went.

i quickly tossed the covers off and walked over to the sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair as i looked in the stainless steel mirror that was attached to the wall.

I made my bed and looked out the window seeing a it was still early and the sun was just coming up.

Moments later my door popped and i heard other doors popping and closing outside, i walked over and opened my door seeing people stepping outside thier cells and closing their doors and standing in front of them.

I quickly stepped outside my cell and closed my door standing in front of the big pink door with the number 10 pained in black in the corner.

"Alright make your way to the chairs and sit filling in the rows from front to back, do not skip any seats ladies" i heard the female guards voice say.

I looked over seeing destiny my next door neighbor, she looked and smiled at me "good morning persephone" she said with a slight blush.

I smiled back "good monrning destiny" i said softy thinking she was kinda pretty and seemed really nice.

As we began to move over to the chairs i followed destiny getting a qick look over her body, she was pretty skinny with a cute small round butt from what i could see as her pink sweat bottoms clung to her small frame.

We walked over and i sat next to destiny in the second row of chairs, we chatted for a couple minuest as she explained how chow goes and what breakfast is like.

A pink steel door opened and guard walked through it opening the door wide.

"Alright lets go single file into the chow hall and fill up each table before sitting at a new table" the blonde female guard said the same  voice recognizable from the one that told us to fill in the chairs.

As we all filed in and sat down the uard instructed each table when to get up and go to the food counter and grab our tray and immediately return to our table and to keep the talking down.

when our table got up i went behind destiny and got my tray seeing that breakfast consisted of toast a milk scrambled eggs and hashbrowns, i took my tray and went back and sat down.

I began eating as me and destiny chatted i found out that we would be able to come out at nine am after who ever was scheduled to work had left, we also chatted a little about things we liked when we began to transition and i found that i instantly liked destiny and we got along good.

We were allowed thirty min for chow and then we had to dump our trays and were instruckted to return to our cells and be ready for work if your trade number is called.

I went back to my cell and grabbed my walkman as i knew i wouldn't be going to trade yet and slipped on my headphones and laid back down on my bed and listened to the radio.

i heard my door pop what seemed like several hours later and i quickly took off my walkman turning it off and setting it on my desk, i walked to my door and peeked my head out and saw other girls on both bottom and top teir opening and closing thier doors and coming itnto the day room.