Wayward Son(s)

Pairing: Reefer Rick Jr x Eddie Munson

A/N: This is the first of my introduction to Reefer Rick. The canon event is that he's in jail, but this is a spin. In summary; Rick's dad was awful, he went to jail but the kid who sells his drugs kept coming back. Why not take on the mantle if it gets you the chance to touch and maybe even taste Eddie Munson. This is my version of what these two drug dealing wrong side of the tracks boys would get up to.

Trigger Warning(s): M/M relationship, mention of bisexuality, mention of Steve Harrington, smut (if you are under 18 do not read this), drug use, partying, brief mentions of abuse at the hands of their dads, angst, dom/dom relationship, fluff and eventual friendship.

"Rick?!" The shrill sound of someone's voice raged outside my house

"Rick?!" The shrill sound of someone's voice raged outside my house. I had barely fallen asleep, my trip home was a long one. "RICK!!!" The intensity in this voice made me want to grate my ears from my head. Fuck me. I just got home from a summer with my mom. She had long since told me that my father wouldn't change, that I was lucky to have the stay in California. I wanted to be hard on him, I wanted to hate him, but there was still this piece of me that wanted him to see me. I just wanted my dad.

"RICK! You son of a bitch!" The voice filled my ears again as I sighed. My dad was absent when I got home last night and I found the house empty. It wasn't unusual, but this time I was greeted by the local police, they informed me that my old man was locked up. Not just for the night, but for the next decade. Again, not unusual.

Luckily, I was 19 now, graduated, so I was going to find a job this afternoon, but nope, some dipshit is going to ruin my beauty rest. My dad hung out with some fucking creeps. Whoever was outside was persistent! Who was it now? Better be at least somewhat attractive.

"Rick?! What the fuck?!" Yelled the voice, "Get out here!"

I grumbled, rubbing my face as I started towards the front of the house. This place needed a severe cleaning up. I leaned against the wood wishing this asshole would leave, peering out into the front yard, the grass was brown now, my dad didn't care for anything besides his own cock. It's what got him put in prison in the first place. Apparently he trusted some woman with his product and she ratted him out to her lover at the police station, Hopper. Tale as old as time, or whatever they taught you in that class. I was more like my mother, she was loving and strong. I was lucky his lack of care wasn't hereditary, nope, I was a saint. Not that I would let anyone know that, I don't fucking trust anyone, especially family.