Friends Don't Lie (Eddie Munson x Reader!)

⚠️ Trigger warnings: Smut, there is sexual content. The acts will start mild and be more explicit as the story progresses, please do not read if you are a minor or too immature for the content.⚠️

::::::::::::::::

This is stupid. I don't belong at this party. I was a nerd, I was a freak.. I was not this party girl. I just started to fit in this year, 1986, my senior year was coming to an end. I had some good friends and I got this idea...I wanted to go to one party, drink a beer, and maybe kiss a boy. Maybe more, it's been a while since you had been physical. It's always the same though, but you never know, Nancy says with the right partner it could be fun..

Was that too much to ask?

Yep. I was now hanging out in the corner of the living room, back against the wall, and the closet that led to everyone's coats was next to me. I wanted to hide away in there. Fuck. Why did I listen to Nancy?

Where was she?

I looked around the room till I catch the eyes of another of my friends, Eddie Munson. He looks just as confused why you are here as you feel. You meekly raise your hand and salute. This breaks his face into one of his signature grins, he mouths, "What the fuck are you doing?"

I just shake my head and shrug. I can feel myself starting to get worried, I hated this, why was I here? I had last three whole years just being the smart and quiet girl. There was no need to be this.....

"Hey! Y/N what the fuck?" Eddie was suddenly in front of you, he placed his arm above your head and leaned down, probably because the music was so loud. Shame flooded me, Eddie was my friend and leader of Hellfire Club. I had been friends with him since we were in the same Sophomore math class. He of course was senior then... and the next two consecutive years, but we had stayed close. I attended the club and was teaching Erica Sinclair about being the only female in Hellfire.

But now... I was ashamed he caught me in this small fantasy.

"I know. I don't belong here.." I sniffled a bit, feeling stupid, I was on my second drink and Eddie suddenly got worried, "oh no, I'm not shaming you. This is genuine surprise, oh shit! Y/n do you want to go somewhere... you need a friend?"

His hand pushed some hair behind your ear and you smiled then nodded, "Sorry I am just... I feel so stupid..."

He shook his head, "You shouldn't. I just wish you would have told me, I would have found you sooner, how many drinks have you had?"

"I think this is two... but one of the jocks was pouring... could be three. I don't feel sick though." I smiled as he nodded. He took my hand in his and started to lead me from the wall, I followed as we moved upstairs, the dance floor was exploding and I could see Nancy now with Steve. They were making fools of themselves, so she was okay, that's at least good.

You notice something, Eddie's thumb now rubbing the back of your hand as he leads you upstairs and to a room, it looked like a bedroom now turned study. It was nice, had a couch, lots of books and when Eddie closed the door you smiled, "This house is crazy..."

He smiled at you as you wandered about the room, "do you think they actually read these books or they're for display?"

I suck my bottom lip through my teeth and I can see him pause, "I am going to guess it's for show... it is the Harrington's house."

I nodded in agreement as I pulled at my skirt. Damn thing was riding up..

Eddie coughed at the motion. He was watching me and finally he spoke.