❤️‍🩹A "Case" of the Mondays⚠️

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢.... 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛....

 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌.... 𝙹𝚒𝚖!

I opened one eye. It better be ten o'clock or I'm going to hang someone. I fucking hate Mondays.

Each  time my alarm clock wakes me from my state of bliss... for it took a  lot of effort to get to sleep... well I want to just stop the clock.

My  alarm clock was not the culprit this morning though. I removed and slid  off my couch, hitting my head hard on my coffee table. I look down and  my shirt is tore open, pants undone and a note is on the coffee table.

Oh. That's right... I brought home a friend.

𝙹𝚒𝚖! 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢?!

I  can hear the CV radio static... your head ached. The note was  worthless, probably their phone number, I wasn't about to call back some  bar ass I scored.

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜! 𝙹𝚒𝚖!

I looked over again at the radio, someone was calling already as Hawkins has been up and actively pissing me off since 5am....

I know... lucky to have a job.... Fuck you.

I was this town's Sheriff. The king of local law enforcement. I was a fucking joke.

I  showed up late, I was a glutton and I was just living my life out now  one day at a time. One bottle of whiskey a night and hopefully dick  first in a new lady to.

Had the whole day off on Sunday... get to protect your community... best job ever...

The  idea some of you people think the week starts on Sunday, you fuckers  can go speak their "truth" somewhere else. You are unwelcome in the home  of Jim Hopper.

Sundays  are for coffee and contemplation... much like my mornings, just not  today. I had a bender with Benny yesterday, got in some trouble in the  next town over and spent some time in the back of a squad car instead of  the front.

Got a nice shiner. You should see the other guy though. Also apparently still brought a wild one home.

𝙹𝚒𝚖.... 𝙹𝚒𝚖 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛.... 𝙷𝚘𝚙 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍?!

"Leave me be... I'm still waking up..." I yell at the radio...What could possibly be so important?

"Jim.. we have a missing kid. It's the Wheeler girl."  Phil's annoying voice comes over the radio.

I  heard the name... Nancy Wheeler... she must be all of 10 years old. Her  father Ted was reporting her missing as of this morning. She apparently  didn't come home from her friend Barb's house last night.