Glide

Pairing: figure skater! Steve Harrington x figure skater! reader

Summary: You've heard about him. The last two partners Steve Harrington took to the Olympics won it all. He is tough and he is handsome. You aren't sure why he picked you for this years competition, but you are going to show him that you do not want to pair skate. You want to be free to win yourself.

Warning(s): Angst, Steve is a bit of a perv!, reader is mean, enemies to lovers, there is a glimpse of SA, romance is based on an older Steve, reader and Steve are the same age. Some blood (they fall a lot) and smut. P in V (unwrapped), oral (f) receiving, tongues entangled, soft words and a lot of touching.

A/N: This is the start of an AU series. This one will feed into my Gareth and Eddie adventures later on, but also may have it's own book. Been on my mind, always loved those ice skating movies with romance built in, but it's always based on a female perspective. Enjoy Lovelies.

The story was everywhere, it seemed like everyone knew about your indiscretions already and you had barely tapped the girl on the ass out your hotel room door

The story was everywhere, it seemed like everyone knew about your indiscretions already and you had barely tapped the girl on the ass out your hotel room door. The article that would soon end my career, even after six Olympic Gold Medals, I was at the mercy of paparazzi. I had tried to be better, put the sport above a wet pair of panties, but alas a single headline drove my good name into the perverse. It made me look like someone with no talent was using my cock to gain traction.

Headline: Olympic Gold Medalist Found In Bed With Head Judge's Daughter

"You'll never skate in America again." My coach, manager and best friend Robin was staring at me as I sat on the small couch we had bought together in my smaller apartment. Now to be fair, I wasn't a goodie two shoes, girls flocked to an athlete, especially one that looked like me, I knew this would catch up to me one day, but I never thought they would stop my goals, stop this career I had finally found. I wasn't ready to give it all up. Ruffling my hair as I always tend to do when I'm trying to think, "I didn't know who she was! It was the first time I met her, she gave me some bullshit name. I think I was set up."

"You were. You're too good Steve, they got you. I was faster though." Robin's eye brow lifted, "got you a spot on the English skating team, there is a new start that needs a partner for the pair skating short program and free skate."