Unnaturally Your(s) - Part II

**18+**
Part II of II

**18+**Part II of II

"Ah.."

Obsessed. The magic of this moment, fuck magic, the literal chemistry that was hitting your brain as Eddie's smell, touch and taste invaded your senses was mind blowing. It was causing small whimpers to leave your lips as you kissed him, it was equally causing you to become a puddle of desire.

"Ohhh."

A moan, a little gasp, and it was all you could do not to allow him to fully encompass your being with his own. All you could think of was that you wanted him, all of him, and things were moving so slow.

"Ed... please..."

You whimpered even more into the curves of his lips. His hands stilling, Eddie slows his caresses, only to be met with more whimpers. Impatience. Need.

"Need.. Ah."

His eyes close as a deep breath is released, "Sweetheart..." Eddie leaned into your kisses, trying his best to keep up with you, your lips were forceful, daring, you needed to bite his sweet flesh, claim him and it still wasn't enough. Your body was alight with want, when had you ever felt like this for a man... but this was Eddie... this was so different.

Yours

Yours. His. You were obsessed, that was too small a word for this feeling. You needed him inside of you, filling you, the moans from your mouth spilled over. The impatience growing. You had never felt like this with another person, you had never absolutely desired one person like you did for Eddie right now. Fuck, he's so warm, tastes so good.

You really couldn't believe the places your hands were invading on Eddie's body. The most impressive thing was the sounds you were dragging from your best friend. The groans, the hums, and the slow drag of his tongue along your lips. He was just as needy as you felt.

"Eddie...fuck." Your lip catches between his teeth as your finger nails scratch across his abs, under his shirt, along his stomach and the smooth lines that his hip bones made above the waistband of his underpants.

He is mine.

The taste of his lips and tongue were addicting in a whole new way. Why had you never thought of this before? His mouth molded to yours like you had been kissing each other for years. Eddie continued ramp up the intensity as he kissed you, his lips on a mission, it was like you both had been living a lie.