Chapter 8

Hey everyone. Author here. So from here on the book will be in the author's POV.  Thanks for always reading🌹.

******

Lydia got up as early as possible so she could see the master as he had requested last night. She was kinda tensed and didn't like the way he stared at her, it always sent chills down her spine but what could she do, she's his maid after all.

She greeted Karen as always and stroded down to Luther's chamber with her cleaning tools. She always wondered why mother didn't instruct her to clean the other rooms in the chamber, she tried opening one but it was locked? What is he hiding?

She was about to knock on the master's room door when Dimitri suddenly blocked her way and dragged her out to the garden.

He was smiling weirdly with his eyes open half way.

" What's wrong with you Dimitri, let go perv" Lydia squealed under his hard grip and forcefully pulled her wrist away.

She hissed and rubbed her wrists which now had Dimitri's hand prints which were now red.

She stared at him from head to toe multiple times and couldn't help but notice how he was fidgeting.

"It's for your own good", he grunted and rubbed his nape and smiled pitifully at her.

What Is he talking about?

" Dimitri I'm supposed to be working early, why did you stop me from going in?", Lydia was fuming with anger.

Dimitri's eyes suddenly went dark and his gaze looked poisonous and sent daggers to her throat. She suddenly went quiet.

He shifted his gaze from her and sat down on the wooden bench in front of the fountain with a squeezed forehead, he looked upset. Luther's private chamber was  at the back of the mansion which was enough privacy. He also had a room in the main mansion so he loved to sleep wherever he liked.

"I'm sorry, it's just that the master has a guest", he looked up at the sky, the sun wasn't fully out yet and it was beautiful.

"Why didn't you just say so? I'm sorry I was throwing a tantrum, I didn't know", Lydia sat by his side and rested her arm on his shoulder. His strong muscular shoulder moved up and down under her arm as he heaved a sigh.

Dimitri stared at her. His gaze showed he had never seen such beauty. A different beauty than that he has ever set his eyes upon.

"It's ok", he said bluntly and looked away Trying not to get distracted. No one had ever made Dimitri feel this way in all the 19 years of his life. He had never had goose bumps under a girl's touch before then why would a foreigner be doing that to him.

" But what did you mean by it's for my own good?" She asked.

Dimitri went silent. He didn't realize when he blurted that out.

Lydia started to think of the possibilities that her head would have been served to the master in a plate made with gold if she had opened the door like that.

She was squealing silently when her words were interrupted by the sound of Dimitri's delightful laugh. She forgot he read minds and he heard everything she thought to her self.

Her face immediately went hot like an iron was placed on it, she was embarrassed.

" You really should calm down on your thoughts though, too young to be thinking that far".

"Death doesn't look at age Dimitri", she pouted and looked away.
Dimitri laughed again.

"By the way, how old are you Dimitri?", she stared at him not realizing how close she was to him.
Dimitri blushed but used a "clearing the throat" technique to divert the attention from his face.