Chapter 2

I opened my eyes slowly in pains, I squinted due to the sunlight which was peeking through the window. Getting up was a struggle. Father was no where to be found, my stomach hurt like hell, I couldn't even move. I stared at my vagina and burst into tears after remembering what transpired last night. I tried getting on my feet but fell back on the bed.

My legs felt very weak and I was sore down there, I started feeling disgusted with myself and couldn't help but hit myself.
'Mother is this how life is going to be without you? Were you supposed to leave me? You promised',   I kept sobbing uncontrollably hoping father would get killed wherever he was.

I struggled with every bit of strength I had to walk to the bathroom and took a long bath, I felt like dipping my head into the bucket so I could just drown but ofcourse once I got tired, I'd definitely pull out, sighs .....

                     *****

" Roland, you owe me a lot you know, and remember today Is supposed to be the deadline, you promised you'd pay up before today but ofcourse you didn't, it's your usual habit"

Father and a strange man were talking outside, I slowly walked to the window to get a closer look at the man, he had a very visible scar that cut accross his eyes from his forehead to his cheek, so strange and ugly. He was around my dad's age if not older.

" Yes I know Calenfield, I know I promised but you know how it is, there's no money or work to do, please give me a few more days"  father pleaded with the man, Calenfied, 'what a strange name', i thought to my self.

" Where's your daughter", Calenfield asked with a very mischievous grin across his lips.

" My daughter? Sh-she's inside" father stuttered. I immediately felt really scared and unsafe, why would such a weird man be asking of me. What does he want. 'Ive been through enough already', I buried my face into my palms in exhaustion.

"You know she's very pretty and can do a lot of things, right? How about a deal Roland" He put Forward his hand in front of my dad obviously waiting for a handshake confirming the deal.

" A deal? With my daughter or what" Father looked kinda upset over the idea. I mean what difference does it make? He would still maltreat me if I stayed with him. Why does he care so much.

" Don't you want to pay off your debts? Mr Roland"  he's so evil, look at the grin on his face. What is he thinking.

"Yes I do, you know I do" Father nodded like a little boy.

"Sell your daughter to me" he said with a neutral but dark tone.

My heart was racing, I was sweating already, my legs were feeling weaker than they already were. 'sell? Me? To him?'

I felt like I was at the verge of collapsing. I was gonna get sold, not just sold but to such an evil person, what does he even need me for.

"Sell her to you? If I sell her I'll have no one, my wife is already dead, she died a few days ago" father whined to Calenfield but Calenfield had other plans.

"Go into the house and drag her out" Calenfield ordered the hefty men who accompanied him with an authoritative tone.

I became weak in the knees and fell, I struggled to run and hid behind the door. I heard dishes clatter to the ground which left me terrified. I watched them search my mum's room. Until one of them saw me hiding behind the door and immediately had a venomous grin plastered on his face as he walked slowly towards me.

" No please, I'm begging you, spare me" I whispered to him while kneeling down but ofcourse he followed his boss's orders and picked me up like paper and threw me to the ground in front of Calenfield.